Discussion in 'Gaming' started by StarzXx, Nov 12, 2008.
What are your thoughts about it?
Im getting it this weekend
im getting it this weekend also, my dad said it was awesome
well, from my experience with the beta it was one of the worst games of 2008. (this is my experience from the beta, my friend now has the game and says they have improved on the graphics of the game only, other than that the game play is still an embarrassment to the series)
1. gun attachments that do not exist in WWII (silencers, red dots and ACOG scopes from COD4, just they changed the "red" to black) as well as UAV's. <--- all this stuff is a little far fetched for WWII
2. only 1 playable map, that level in Japan there, forgot the name of it (1 map with vehicles which is basically a nub race to the tanks to win the game + glitching under the map to make the game just that much more incredible!, and the other map which is extremely dark with huts made out of straw where air strikes and bullets pierce through and bushes that you can go deep inside and hide with a shotgun and kill anyone walking by)
3. AIR STRIKES! more like EARTHQUAAAAKE!! 3 min long airstrikes that do nothing but shake your screen so much, your tv feels the aftershock of it
4. dogs. 30 dogs that run in packs of 2 that take 3 bullets from a rifle to take down or 1 slash of a knife
5. this game is so bad and made to comfort the nubs so much they even gave your tanks perks lol
with all that being said, the multiplayer is horrible and is basically COD4 thrown into COD3 with little thinking involved. but none the less, the campaigns never fail! campaign fuggin awesome! (downloaded for PC) and just loved it, but cant quite say that about the online
I think this has some badd ass graphics. I love the game. I just suck right now and I am getting my ass handed to me, but I like it. I have it for the PC.
Truth! COD4 was/still is ------ing amazing. Everything looks smooth & clean and what not, the same can't be said for COD5. I personally think the graphics are ---- compared to COD4. And I'm hella fed up with using those old ass guns too.
On a side note, did anyone have their ranking/stats erased/reset online besides me? The first time I played, I went at it for a few hours and got to like 15 or so, and the next time I went to log on, it had me back at 3. Wtf?
Waste of money IMO.
Haven't tried it but my friend told me it was pretty good.. but he also mentioned that CoD4 was better.
I find COD4 more fun than WAW, and yeah the whole WW2 thing is played out.
WW2 just isn't meaningful enough.
I've played it multiplayer is good but singleplayer sucks
WWII is the best IMO
It may have been a good war, but it was no Great War.
They should have a game for the first world war.
I don't mean "The Great War," I mean the Seven Years War.
That would be cute.
Tbh. It sucks as with most CoD games.
cod 6 was announced already!
Separate names with a comma.