Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dope2k9, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

GTA IV is fun. I may not have played it in 8+ months, but that online car jack mode is awesome.

2. -=117=-

-=117=- Well-Known Member

They put it back, FYI.

http://xbox360.qj.net/Activision-explains-...g/49/aid/132939

New video up from IF.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    (available in HD)

Looks kick ass, but I won't pay $60 to play it on my PC.

3. salzanomts54

salzanomts54 Active Member

Didn't know that thanks for the update man. And you dont have to pay for the game on 360 or PC if you know what to do ;)

4. Papermache

Saw the video on IGN. The game looks so action-packed. Cannot wait to play it.

5. salzanomts54

Yea it looks like it's going to be great online. Now that they have added the ability to go into the planes will be so much fun online.

6. 404legend

404legend Well-Known Member

MA2 does look like it'd be one helluva game to be honest, and poor console owners get it at 600p >>

7. -=117=-

-=117=- Well-Known Member

Read that the game is no longer than the Modern Warfare campaign. Hopes are now a bit lost in the game, when it comes to purchasing it.

Quite disappointing.

Extending the story is the wrong way to go? We don't want you to stretch the story, but put in more elements that make the game worth while. I mean, ----. What a moron. I'd like the game to be longer, that was a major mistake in the previous.

8. Papermache

Extending the story is the wrong way to go? We don't want you to stretch the story, but put in more elements that make the game worth while. I mean, ----. What a moron. I'd like the game to be longer, that was a major mistake in the previous.
    [/b][/quote]

It allows for many more elements to be added to the multiplayer. Additionally, playing the game through on Veteran difficulty should take you quite a bit longer than that. And for achievement hunters the 'Mile High Club' achievement adds even more (frustrating) time to your campaign.

FPS's are all about multiplayer anyways and Infinity Ward brings about top multiplayer gameplay and that is what will take up the majority of your time. Heck, I have more time logged in Call of Duty 4 than on all my World of Warcraft characters combined.

9. salzanomts54

If there not going to change to story than thats a big blow to me and some other gamers.

I think that they should have taken a different approach, Maybe with 2 CDs? One CD for an epic Single Player experience and another CD for an amazingly fun and addicting multiplayer time.

It only makes sense in my head if they really want to give the player that EPIC experience that they are really advertising strongly.

Dont get me wrong, the game will still end up being pretty great, but they had a chance to make it sooo much greater...

10. Merge

Merge Well-Known Member

ORSUM

11. SSJ8

SSJ8 Well-Known Member

Just to be a smart arse, they've dropped the "Call of Duty" tagling, its now just "Modern Warfare 2"
    ;]
    It'll hit number 1 in the US, and UK almost definately because its so hyped up. Even if its only an average game, it'll still attract a huge amount of fanboys.
    But so far, I'm optimistic about it =]

12. 404legend

He's already pointed out that the Call of Duty has been slapped back on modern warfare 2....

13. MythicX

MythicX Senior Member

I'm gonna get it, it is hyped quite a bit but i wanna check it out for myself anyway.. im sure nearly everyone who plays the current CoDs will be too so yeah itll be pretty high up there if not #1 :)

14. iamvendetta

iamvendetta Member

The first Modern Warfare really raised the bar, so the sequel should be even more sick. I'm gonna get in line the day it comes out.

15. 404legend

I'll be at the front of that line that your standing in =p