Busy

Discussion in 'Camera Drawn' started by }SoC{SainT, Jul 2, 2009.

1. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm working the equivalent of 40 hours this week, but the sucky thing is that I work the mornings, then work somewhere else in the evenings, so I haven't really had any free time. I probably won't have much free time for a while, so it's really up to you guys to keep active for now. As it is, I think I'm sick (felt like crap for the past two weeks, in addition to fatigue), I have a wedding to plan, have to move stuff into an apartment, and two part time jobs in addition to trying to replace one.

Too bad the internship is unpaid :(

2. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Don't worry about us, we will keep it up. I will be showing you guys all the photos I have taken over the last while as well. I think I have gotten a bit better.

On a side note, do you still plan on submitting an article for the magazine?

3. Local

Local Well-Known Member

sorry I havent been around lately wont be myself prolly till around july 24thish.. gf is in town with her family for a bit then i lose my gf for about 3-4 months while she goes back to england for a bit to see her mom =[ so yeah she leaves the 12th but meh ima need some time to get back together sorry.

4. Papermache

Don't let her see your signature. =)

5. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

What's the latest I could submit an article? I might have time to write it midweek, but we're trying to move all the essentials into the apartment.

6. Papermache

We have pushed our release date back again, so you can take your time.

7. Local

Local Well-Known Member

naw she doesnt mind my sig XD she's seen it before bleh I was at the top of this hotel tonight drinkin with some friends and the view was amazing with the sunset across the land with the river reflections then fireworks going off. was one of those I knew I should've brought my camera moments but I didnt cos I didnt think I'd bring it out. anyhoo just stopped by to check in on every1 been rly busy so yeah hope u all are handling well without meh.

8. Papermache

I hate when that happens. I drove out to the city the other night and it was rainy and foggy above me on the highway, but in the distance there was a beautiful pink, orange, yellow, purple, red, blue sunset and the lighting was just spectacular. I had been thinking of bringing my camera to take some pictures while I was out there, but decided against it. =( Think I may go into city tonight though.