Bush Gets Owned!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iron Bonney, Sep 4, 2006.

1. beatsta

beatsta Well-Known Member

I don't know what im talking about? Let me qoute your excellent knowledge on Al Qaeda
    Urm what?

They were upset about US troops been in Saudi Arabia
    WTF does the US leaving mean anything?

You cannot fight terrorism using conventional means, that just feuls more terrorism. Just look at Iraq now, there's bombing every day and it's increasing. The countries even more dangerous than before.

2. UV Graphix

UV Graphix Well-Known Member

Hes obviously out of things to say because he starts bringing up spelling.

3. Iron Bonney

Iron Bonney Well-Known Member

ditto

*runs spell checker*

4. RikkuFox FTW

RikkuFox FTW Well-Known Member

Lol, no, bonney said nothing, so I responded with nothing.

Why the hell would Bin Laden care about us in Saudi Arabia? He was banished from there by his own family.

He wouldn't, he was mad we didn't stay after that war and rebuild them. And actually, the bombings aren't killing as many as Suddam was, so it is essentially not as dangerous.

5. UV Graphix

Dude yes it is more dangerous u cant say its not as worse as Saddam....he was doin it for years.....and we only been there for how long and look how many people have died maybe u would realize that if someone dear to you died in the war.

6. Zaoris

Zaoris Well-Known Member

hehe.mr bush indeed got owned..and i thought that happens only in my country. :/

7. beatsta

beatsta Well-Known Member

Once agin your showing your amazing knowledge on the subject.
    Bin laden is what you would call a radical muslim, saudi arabia is considered sacred to muslims as it contains Mecca and Medin (sp?). Bin Ladin didn't like the idea of US troops been stationed in Saudi Arabia because of this and offered his services, when they were refused by the King instead for US troops he went into terrorist mode.

8. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

someone has yet to answer my question...

9. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Yea and the government will hide everything...cant trust them... media is the way to go really..

Bush SUCKS.. cant honestly think differntly can you?...

The war is a waste, and we will be in it till he is out fo office (2 more years)
    He is against athiests when the cristians are just the same as them. Athiests have lower devorce rates, and lower rates of going to jail thank kristians. But Bush says he doesnt consider athiests real american citizens. His father is the same. This country was built with many athiests part of it.
    Stem cell research, I'm for it, he isn't cuz he is a ----tard. Good reason there, true also..

10. RikkuFox FTW

Stem cell, eh, I don't know why he's against it, I don't know, don't care. But no, you're wrong beat. Bin Laden is a radical, but he does not care about Saudi Arabia. He was royal family and was banished. Even when someone else is in office, they can't just pull the troops, we'll be even worse off. Whoever takes over Iraq would just attack us.

"Dude yes it is more dangerous u cant say its not as worse as Saddam....he was doin it for years.....and we only been there for how long and look how many people have died maybe u would realize that if someone dear to you died in the war."

Dude, no it isn't. People died everyday under suddam, the diffrence, it was one of their own doing the killing. At leaste now it is someone else. About the same, I think now less are dieng.

11. UV Graphix

How you gonna make these wack ass comments Muslims if you like it or not care about Holy places no matter if they were banished..........

I had to quote that again.....u are an ignorant person it doesnt matter who they are killed by,they are killed look at how many peole have died in this short period of time.....now think of the death toll if it lasted as long as Saddam was in power....but hey dont stop there think of the terrorist attacks not only in Iraq but in England and other countries..

12. RikkuFox FTW

Did you only read half of that sentence? About the same amount of people are dieng everyday, I think more died under suddam daily, then now. He mass murdered people, bud. If you can't understand why we had to over throw him, then please leave.

Either way, Saudi Arabia is allowing us in there, so if that truly is the reason that Bin Laden is pissed, then he needs to go shoot himself. (not that I would mind either way). I still lean more twoards my statement. Lol, I guess no one really knows but him.

13. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

RikkuFox FTW, you need to stop trying to twist the facts. Of course Saddam killed innocent civilians, but what you have to understand is that we, the United States of America and it's Allies, have killed upwards of 100,000 civilians! The Iraqi's chance of dying by means of violence has risen sence the invasion! (source) How can that be, if we are truely saving them?

We've been there for upwards of four years, and tackled the capital city in a matter of months.

14. RikkuFox FTW

Saddam killed millions...O_O...

15. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

I'm not saying he was a good man by any means. But that toll was over his entire presidency (and before), which spanned for over a quarter century. We have only been in Iraq for less than four years.