Boy Dies After Riding Roller Coaster At Disney

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boxiom, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Cast

Cast Well-Known Member

ive riden the ride multiple times its really intense i cant believe sumone died from it tho. truely sad. diseny has delt with multiple deaths in the past dfrom there rides....none have cause them to shutdown

ill drink a beer for the poor kid and his family.

2. jimorrison

jimorrison Well-Known Member

thats crazy, story....

3. NO LONGER IN USE

NO LONGER IN USE The One And Only!

He pretty much summed it up for me, but yea it is sad for the family, They are there to have a good time an the imposible happens.

4. `avantgarde

`avantgarde Senior Member

Sad, but it's kind of ironic the kid died in Celebration Hospital. :\

5. SilentGuard_Choke

SilentGuard_Choke Member

dude, I like went on that rollercoaster but another version in europe :eek:

must be really bad for family, the brother of my best friend died like 4 months ago...
    RIP Nicholas

6. Wildo

Wildo Member

People with certain medical problems aren't meant to ride some rides. I'm sure there are signs saying that, and giving health warnings, so if someoen with oen of those problems dies as a result to riding that ride, it's their own fault for no paying attention to the signs and warnings.

7. Fox7574

Fox7574 Well-Known Member

man what a shame, its always bad when u hear stories like this

8. Clown

Clown Well-Known Member

man that sucks.
    There are normally lots of warnings but maybe it was an unkown condition?

9. Rpgx v2

Rpgx v2 Senior Member

That's sad. :( I doubt anything will happen though, as most likely it's not disney's fault. The boy probally had a heart condition or something which caused him to die. :( My confolences are with his family. :(

10. canvasch

canvasch Well-Known Member

this isn't the first time it's happened... ... matter of fact i'll predict the future for you... the family will take them to court... they will prove that the child died to problems he had prior to getting on the ride, they will use the evidence of their signs and whatnot... and they'll be a good sport and give the family money... a decent amount too :P
    then they will remake that ride and maybe another one, they will have that ride still available but also have a less severe ride that mirrors it....

11. A89

A89 Well-Known Member

Damn.... :(

12. YoRone22

YoRone22 Well-Known Member

It's Disney come on. If anything does happen to the theme park they will just try and make friends with the people that are sueing them...Plus there are a bajillion million signs everywhere that say WHEN YOUR READ THIS SIGN, YOU GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO SUE. So yeah...It's very sad that it happened but I don't think anything is going to happen to Disney.

EDIT: It's happened 9 times before. If anything hasn't happened the first 9 times I doubt anything is going to happen...Yet you know they say that 10 is the lucky number..... :unsure:

EDIT AGAIN:....I think the news said it happened 9 times...Don't quote me on that one though... :unsure:

13. NewI3orn

NewI3orn Well-Known Member

Wow, the family must feel really bad. I got on that ride when I was 12, didnt think it was that bad. Wonder what kind of condition the boy must have had. :(

14. Jaax

Jaax Well-Known Member

i remember when I went down there. They were always having technical difficulties with the ride, but that's irrelevant.

The kid probably had some sort of condition, Disney really can't prevent people getting on with heart conditions (or other) because they aren't visible. So, if it's linked to the heart because of a condition the child had, I doubt Disney will get more than a slap on the wrist

NOTE: the height restrictions are for the restraints that keep you in the rollercoaster, if you're not the certain height, it can seriously damage your chest, neck and head. it happened to my little cousin. Thank God for being tall eh?

*EDIT*

Cast I'm with ya on that one. That moosehead has that kids name on it.

15. Auron

Auron Well-Known Member

That is a sad story, I feel sorry for that boy.