Blockin Pms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lanche, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Lanche

Lanche Well-Known Member

Hi, I have someone spamming my inbox because of a -rep I gave him for putting everyone down for their work on GR. He sent me a message entitled "Hey dumbass", and the spam started there. I offered him a rep back if he would change his attitudes (earn your rep back, I think that's fair), and it's just getting annoying... the most recent message was this:

NOTE: This isn't gossip or anything, I just want to prove that it's worth going out of your way to block - maybe a moderator could do it for me?

You can block me. It will only prove that you are afraid to be attacked again because as you managed to show me in all your messages, you can't defend yourself. And you can -rep me again as well, I couldn't care less. I realize now that the reputation in here doesn't mean jack with idiots like you modifying it for nothing. Who do you think you are to say things like "I will be watching you"? You are not an admin. In fact you are nothing, you're as insignificant as a pixel. Just by what you say and your opinions I can tell that "success in any part of life" is not what you will have.

*News Flash again*
    Saying what's wrong to people is the same thing as telling them what can be improved. If you don't realize that then you're no more than a jackass.

Is there any way I can block this guy so that my real messages get through?

2. GHETTO

GHETTO Well-Known Member

Click on My Controls then to the top left click on pmbuddies/block list.
    Then just enter his name and a discription if you want. It will ask you if you want him to send you pms. Just put no and add him.

3. Lanche

Lanche Well-Known Member

Sweet, thanks for your help!

4. GHETTO

GHETTO Well-Known Member

No problem.

5. Lanche

Lanche Well-Known Member

Oh, and a +rep to you (it was that big of a problem).

6. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

Heh that sucks.

7. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Well-Known Member

Glad you found how to block. Just might want to work on your capitalization. After all, it looks like your blocking...yeah. It makes the diffrence betweeen "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

8. aPpLe

aPpLe Well-Known Member

the guys an ass but he does have a point the rep system has gone way outa wack ppl give em out like credits or points

9. Sp1dy

Sp1dy Well-Known Member

Dat suxors blok him