Black Ops

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by dp.Majestic, Aug 3, 2010.

1. dp.Majestic

dp.Majestic Member

[​IMG]

2. Hoplite_A2

Hoplite_A2 Well-Known Member

Once again mate, gotta work on cleaning up that focal point. Your tag should focus on the render or main subject of your work. Then you can add to it. Backgrounds and effects are looking that bad, but it is essential for a good looking tag to have a distinct focal point. ;) For instance - his entire torso is just kinda blurry and effects are all over his upper torso. This is not good. It makes it look muddled and directionless. If you clear up the focal, that would change. Like I said earlier though, effects and the work on the bg look good mate. ;)

Also, text never goes well directly on top of your focal. If you can't tell by the way I've been jabbering about the focal point, I think that is of utmost importance. Look at some good tags and try to emulate some of the techniques people use to get a nice looking focal point.

Here's a decent tut: FOCAL TUT

And another: Lighting and Focal

I'll pm you some more of my fav's if you'd like bro. Keep up the good work. ;)

3. tk_nh1

tk_nh1 Well-Known Member

Oh shit it's Conman's tutorial haha! I love that one ^^... Well yea Hopelight is right. You gotta clean it up. Took a while for me to find where the focal was haha. Everything he ^ said