Bin Laden Is A Live (watch The Tapes)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bot, Jan 20, 2006.

1. nayr`

nayr` Well-Known Member

-Rep for you pal. Look at all of your -reps, they are all the same thing, making rude comments. Wow.

And Bin Ladan, is gey!

2. Aiden

Aiden Well-Known Member

Im not installing ---- to watch it... you never no... it may not be him. and its hard to tell.. any1 of the ppl there can grow a beard and sound somewhat like him, and then pose as him

3. Xtr3m3 03

Xtr3m3 03 Well-Known Member

Screw Osama, he'll get whats coming to him.

By the way you can see who the little kids are on this topic with some of the replies on here.

4. PriceyG

PriceyG Well-Known Member

ahhh gawd just as i sign up as a rifleman they find out hes alive hopefully they send more australians over so i get som action :)

5. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

they will never catch him , he is prepearing a huge army and has an underground nuclear plant , and i think he can fly....

6. SilentWrath8919

SilentWrath8919 Well-Known Member

7. arslaan

arslaan Well-Known Member

I think It was verified as Osama using some voice recognition equipment or something. as a muslim, i really hate the image this guy, and all these other ediot terrorists, has given to the majority of law abiding, decent muslims. hope he's caught soon.

8. crobo

crobo Well-Known Member

i just hope they will found that ----er, so there will be less terrorist attackts

9. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

EVERY nuke in the world has a known location. The black market cannot sell nuclear bombs. The minerals required for a nuclear bomb are watched extremely close and are only available to a select few people and after being released to those people, are still watched extremely closely.

If bin laden had a nuke, the US would know about it. Its not like small arm trades and such, as the minerals, etc. required to make small arms are relatively easy to get your hands on.

If OBL has nuked, wed know their location and wed be watching it very closely.

Preparing a huge army would be inaccurate. Many people in the world are displeased with the US, however not many are going to do anything about it. Think about it, we are the top world power and have been since World War II. We have one of the largest militaries in the world, as well as one of the most advanced. Do you honestly think someone could get a full blown army of even being in the least bit able to match our military? I can only think of 1 country that could possibly match the US and this is only 1on1. That would be china, mainly due to their overwhelming population.

The most any army of Bin Laden could do would be to strap themselves with C4 and run around screaming "Allah" and blow themselves up. Get a good 500,000 people willing to do that and they may kill a few people in the US.

10. MonsterLishis

MonsterLishis Well-Known Member

Is it a surprise we haven't found him? We are in Iraq, and the last notice of him was in some mountain range in Pakistan or some place like that. I can't even fully remember where he was seen, no one cares about him anymore. Even though he is the one who sent the freak'n planes into the Twin Towers...

George Bush was so smart, instead of getting the person who attacked and still treatens America, he went to catch the guy his daddy was unable to catch.

11. SuprXer0

SuprXer0 Well-Known Member

i think Bin Laden will never be caught...i think he has a underground network in the moutains of Afghanistan,Pakistan etc.

12. REDCELL1

REDCELL1 Well-Known Member

i think we will never be caught

like we could try but he has connect s everywhere

and we as the U.S always tell our plans

so he knows what we are doing

13. JamesioII

JamesioII Well-Known Member

God I hate homophobes.

14. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

We could still kick chinas ass. We are alot more advanced technologically.

15. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

I find that funny, I mean him hiding in a mountain. I mean if he's actually living in a mountain, why don't they bomb the mountain?

It has been 5 years guys, and they still haven't found him. 5 ----ing years. Afghanistan or where ever the ---- he's hiding isn't that big. And they were able to find Sadam, who was hiding in a hole, pretty quickly.

So lets see, they can find a guy hiding in a hole pretty quickly, but it's been 5 years and they can't find some other guy.
    Bin laden didn't knock down the towers, it was Bush!!!!
    (^ This is to piss you guys off).