Bill Gates Down To 3rd Richest Man In The World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lllAE86lll, Mar 9, 2008.

  1. Naviero

    Naviero GR Fan

    Posts:
    584
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2006
    Location:
    USA
    I already knew that. :eek:
     
  2. Apoc77

    Apoc77 New Member

    Posts:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2008
    This is quite suprising to be honest. But then again its understandable. Its said that billgates donates his money to all sorts of charity. And windows is selling every single day. Won't be long till he's back at the top :D
     
  3. becks

    becks Well-Known Member

    Posts:
    4,505
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2006
    exactly yeh he does lots of chairty stuff which is great
     
  4. .Bao

    .Bao Well-Known Member

    Age:
    31
    Posts:
    259
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2008
    Gates is a good man with his charity organization. :]
     
  5. Strykor

    Strykor Well-Known Member

    Age:
    29
    Posts:
    1,186
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2008
    Location:
    Germany
    Poor him, only the 3rd richest man in the world... omg...
    He has enough money to live 1000 lives lol...

    But yea, he really is a good man with his organization but still he has
    really a huge amount of money. So he should not have any worries about going down to the 3rd richest man in the world.
    Imagine his interests he gets from his money, the amount has to be very huge!
     
  6. LEGOslayer

    LEGOslayer Active Member

    Posts:
    31
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2006
    oh no, only 58 billion now? how is this poor man gonna feed his family?
     
  7. .c1

    .c1 Well-Known Member

    Posts:
    824
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2007
    I like the fact that users that make applications can make more then $1000 day from their apps
     
  8. I l33tpure I

    I l33tpure I Well-Known Member

    Age:
    32
    Posts:
    87
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    May 21, 2006
    Location:
    Southampton, Uk

    I agree!

    There all bloody rich
     
  9. wisedeath162

    wisedeath162 Well-Known Member

    Posts:
    124
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2005
    isn't gates leaving a percentage and not an actual amount to his children ? or at least thats what i've heard in the past I quite possibly could be wrong though
     
  10. Tushar

    Tushar Well-Known Member

    Age:
    27
    Posts:
    161
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Location:
    boston
    indians ftw :D
     
  11. Broken

    Broken Well-Known Member

    Age:
    31
    Posts:
    5,197
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2005
    Location:
    Oof?
    He's leaving 1% to his kids and the other 99% to charity.

    @ At the people all bitching such as "Poor little rich man". He worked his ass off and was clever enough to get that rich, and is nice enough unlike the majority to donate a hell of a lot to charity. Jealousy ftl.
     
  12. dalecyt

    dalecyt Well-Known Member

    Age:
    29
    Posts:
    1,006
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Location:
    Glasgow
    he was leaving something like .1 percent of his money
    but it earned out at something like 10 million for each of his kids
     
  13. Phainted

    Phainted Well-Known Member

    Posts:
    1,897
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2006
    Omg, its bill gates, do you honestly give a ----?

    HE ISN'T THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD, NO WAY.

    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG


    look the care police just went by.
     
  14. .alternate

    .alternate Well-Known Member

    Posts:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2008
    It doesn't matter if he is the third richest man,probably the top 100 riches people can get whatever they want alraedy lol.
     
  15. hazelnut206

    hazelnut206 Member

    Posts:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2007
    50 bil. you could live 10000 years with that money.
     

Share This Page