Big Brother.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by VEXTA, Jan 19, 2007.

1. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Well i am saying it doesn't matter, whether it be in a movie or reality, kids will still follow their idols, therefore there is no difference.

Ok so lets put it this way...my sister's fiancee had an argument with an asian guy, ill tell you what happened.

Ok Terry (My sisters fiancee) went to go to work (night shift) and two asian guys riding bikes decided to 'key' Terry's car, they scratched the ---- out of it for no reason whatsoever. Terry got mad (as we all would) and kicked the ---- out of this asian guy for scratching his car and giving Terry loads of abuse, the asian guy then had the cheek to phone the police on Terry and got him arrested. He got charged for being racially abusive to these guys and for bodily harm. The asian guys got off scot free, they didnt get charged with anything even though they started it so they should have atleast been charged with criminal damage AND racism against Terry but no, they got off free because they were asian. In England if we say one little thing to an asian person we get charged for being racist, that is pretty ----ed up dont you think?

Also another thing that has pissed us off is as stated above, the nursery rhymes. Why should we take the word black out of the rhyme when it is in no way racist to anyone.

Beginning is baa baa 'black' sheep and that is racist? hmm...

It has now been changed to baa baa 'white' sheep, ok i can play that game too, that is racist towards white people yet it is not considered that way, why? Because we dont care, we dont take it personally but why should we change our nursery rhymes that have been the same for decades just because asians think it is racist towards them???

Yes i said 'so what if she called her ----awali'. There are plenty more things going on in the world that i honestly couldnt care what Jade called her, there are killings, rapes etc going on which are far worse than what Jade said to Shilpa, also no i am not asian but if i was i still wouldnt care to be honest. What Jade said is so little compared to other things going on it just wouldnt even come to my mind.

2. Quickblu

Quickblu Well-Known Member

some things said may have been racist but i dont think the people actually ARE raicst. like if they see a asian guy on the street they wouldnt think "----ing asian" but its because shilpa was soo diffrent!

if a british born asian was in the house it would have been totally diffrent!

3. becks

becks Well-Known Member

they were idiots but whats the point of beating the ---- out of them as you,This could happen with everyone jusy coz they were asian its made into a bigger deal.Same thing goes for them just coz he was not asian they said he racist which is stupid.

4. Vold

Vold Member

The whole thing is stupid, Shilpa comes from a totally different background, where as Jade is the thick, common scrubber ;)

She needs etiquette classes.

5. VEXTA

VEXTA Well-Known Member

lol its funny becuase Shilpa WON the big brother yesterday !!!

6. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Sympathy votes in my honest opinion...

I don't think she would have won if all this wasn't happening, that is just my personal opinion though :)

7. becks

becks Well-Known Member

you really dont like her do you?^^

its your personal opinion so all good.it dont make it the truth rite.

btw i respect the way you had a construtctive argument unlike some people here.

8. Jimit87

Jimit87 Well-Known Member

I saw something about this on rediff. What is going on? Can you provide a video?

Thx.

9. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

I never said i didn't like her, i think she is a nice person but i honestly do think she won via sympathy votes and that is my own personal opinion. Never did i once say that i disliked her in any way shape or form.

Also you are most welcome, i like to give my views on things, lol.

Would have posted this sooner but i was suspended haha

10. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

is this in america?

11. becks

becks Well-Known Member

no united kingdom^^

12. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

*&@*#^&$@ its vexta. i thought he died.

13. becks

becks Well-Known Member