Big Brother.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by VEXTA, Jan 19, 2007.

1. -=DaRKSTaR=-

-=DaRKSTaR=- Senior Member

She was racist and it was staged...

Lost her career & Sorry now

All I gotta say :)

DarkStar

2. AlmightyWhity502

AlmightyWhity502 Well-Known Member

yea she is racist for sure... wth was her problem anyways

3. becks

becks Well-Known Member

and for alll of those who are defending her she admitted it herself.so there

4. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

no she didnt admit, she just said if she affended some people, mainly cry babys, then she is sorry

5. Flamesy

Flamesy Well-Known Member

It's obvious Jade is a racist, whether it is ignorance or just sheer lack of knowledge. She called her 'Shilpa f**kawalla, and Shilpa Popadom' She impersonated her accent, she told her to go back to the slums.

Danielle is just as bad, she jeered and laughed while Shilpa was being verbally abused by Jade, encouraging her rage even more. She also asked if all Indians eat with their hands.

I think Jade deserves every bad event in her crumbling career she gets. 0 Sympathy here.

6. Majin

Majin Senior Member

How is go back ----ing home racist? Did she say anything about the colour of her skin? Her religion no. Now shut up you twat.

7. Jammie

Jammie Well-Known Member

Her agent issued a statement today, saying that she is now in therapy after after the media 'bullied' her.

I know the media can be tough, but isn't therapy a bit far. Also, the factory in India that makes her perfume has stopped production.

8. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

wow people need to learn the difference between racism and nationlist

9. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Ok let me get this straight for the people who are just not listening.

Jade DID NOT!!!!!!!!! say: 'shouldnt she just ---- off home' if you really want to know who said that then maybe you should re-watch the video's again, it was actually Danielle Lloyd who said that so maybe get your facts right before you try to say she did something when it is quite obvious she didnt.

I am from the UK and i am not one bit racist and what Jade said to Shilpa was not at all racist, they had some ----ed up, petty little argument about oxo cubes for ----s sake, how dumb and rediculous is that?? I mean come on, ----ing oxo cubes??

Anyhow Jade did not admit that she was being racist, she infact said that she was sorry if it offended anyone but it wasnt intentional, now tell me, if you were having an argument with someone who is not the same color as yourself you have never called them a 'paki, white trash, honkey' or something to that extent, im pretty sure that if you were totally honest with yourself that you have all/most of you have been racist.

Also Shilpa also stated that she didnt think Jade was being racist so that must count for something, i dont see why you are all going on about this when Shilpa said it herself...come on guys get real.

10. -=DaRKSTaR=-

lol kirby that brings me to this...

Jade watched her footage herself at the post interview and admitted that she was wrong Also being nasty and ashamed, embarassed etc for the words that came out her mouth.

Well it wasnt a hardcore racial attack but it was a racial slur that was around the atmosphere created there by Jade, Danielle and Jo

Yes Danielle said go back to your slums etc etc

Cba anymore :D - jade lost her career basically and read shes not committing suicide and doesnt want her children to be rejected

DarkStar

11. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Yes she did say she was in the wrong and apologize i just dont see what all the fuss is about.

Danielle in my eyes was the worst person and now be honest with yourself again, if someone said in a film Shilpa Popadom or whatever it was she said, you know for a fact that you would find that funny as hell but because Jade said it who is infact pretty dumb you are all hating on her, i dont get it.

I just really cant see the whole racist thing here, oh and DS im getting you and Ant done for being racist to me, hehehe <3

12. -=DaRKSTaR=-

bahaha :D

I only said your #FFFFFF ass lmao

Anyways Danielle has lost a 6-figure contract for modelling on a bikers mag so unlucky ;)

DarkStar

13. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

I knows but still.... :P :wub:

14. Flash11

Flash11 Well-Known Member

Anything can be considered as racist its just how you say it

15. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

No .. racist is when you insult or discriminate somebody because of their skin color.

Think before you say such idiotic things. I should -rep you for posting something that stupid.