Big Bang

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Λtreyu, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Plenty of people disagree with C&C around here, well, when C&C is actually given which in itself is rare ; excluding the oh so common mindless "oh i love it" comments.

Anywho.
    What actually goes into a tag is preety irelevant, although it may be a very complex and detailed tag via it's construction it still does not deny the fact that it -looks- like a million things tossed on top of each other. How does the process in a tag actually matter? It's the end result that counts (Assuming some work is actually done + it's not ripped). I'm not about to rate it higher simply because it's "complex" if I don't find the end result aesthetically pleasing.

And, sorry to dissapoint you here ; graphics is a fashion show. Like absouletely anything in this area, anything fashion, graphics, art, photography what have you. Styles and trends remains a very important and very main focus of the group, particularly in graphics as your clients are going to want to keep up with modern trends. Sure, experimentation is more then promoted ; and I wasn't particularly downgrading the tag due to it's less-then modern style. I'm not being close-minded ; my dislike of the tag is nothing to do with trends or the current 'in' thing ; it's merely what I find aesthetically pleasing.

Aside from that, sorry for taking over your topic Atreyu ; it's not a bad tag you just need to reduce the clutter a bit, you can have ordered chaos and you can have colourful tags that complement each other while still retaining the explosive, random, big bang look that you were going for.

2. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

what are you even talking about? its time you get that steel-tipped double-sided dildo out of your ass and thoroughly read my posts for a change. stop hunting for confrontation. i don't have the time to have a flame war with you. the last post by broken contained some of the only helpful cnc from anyone in here. i'll work on the clutter and flow, thanks.

edit: added a new one, tried to lessen the clutter and such

3. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

No! You're cute! :shaggy:

4. Skoll

Skoll Senior Member

^ lol

I personally don't care for the sig its the colors that throw me off there like a rainbow and don't match its crazy.

5. scarletham

scarletham Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that making sigs on this forum and in general is in no way at all similar to working as a Graphic Designer ;o

Basically, the idea that this could be less of a fashion show and more of an appreciation of both the art and the artist would be welcomed. However, we can't expect every kid with a pirated copy of Photoshop to participate in that.

Note that the above and everything I've said wasn't directed at you - However a lot of people on here have a tendency to suppress what looks good for the latest 'style'.

6. maddogg223

maddogg223 Member

just "dissed" like 80% of the forum with that last post ....lol

7. steez

steez Banned from GR

unappealing, boring, random fx, bad colour choice, the bg fx are completely irrelevant to the fg fx, flat
    there's my c&c

8. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

thanks!

9. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Is this the same Atreyu that had a personal rage at me wherever possible, ages ago, because I said his work was sh!t? Because if it is,

lawl

I agree with Broken. He tends to hate the sh!t that I hate, and rage at the people I like to rage at, so it saves me some time typing out a long response.

10. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

probably, but i don't remember you or being filled with personal rage at you wherever possible

11. Daecu

Daecu Senior Member

Okedoke I think this thread has gotten long enough off arguments.

Lets keep it to c&c.

12. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Deleted from Photobucket so can't see your uncluttered version. :[

13. AnythingPink

AnythingPink Well-Known Member

Die.

14. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

Nao.

15. AnythingPink

AnythingPink Well-Known Member