BF Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by RyArnett, Dec 20, 2011.

1. RyArnett

RyArnett Active Member

quite like this one, but any improvements you can think of would be much appreciated, cheers :)

Attached Files:

2. One Of A Kind

One Of A Kind Well-Known Member

Hi

Good start and a nice layout.

First of all if you're looking to improve I'd remove the embossing from the type, as it will make the signature look a lot sharper.

The focal is a good one but low quality. I'd look for a higher quality version and sharpen it a bit to attract attention, away from the already quite large text.

The effects behind the text slightly takes away from the flow. (I see the flow moving upwards from the fire and to the left) perhaps a little experimentation to get the image flowing smoother will help you improve.

Also a slightly smaller size will help no doubt. I personally prefer 400x200, Big enough to have fun with, small enough to remain a signature.

Good work, keep it up :)

3. Strykor

Strykor Well-Known Member

Here is the deal. Go and visit some tutorials to improve. I will try to comment the main points which you made wrong in your signature.
    a)As already pointed out above, the actual render is not really sharp...
    b)The background does not fit the foreground. Where do you expect that man to walk on? Somewhere in the sky? :P You have to think a little more of that.
    c)The blending in of the fire does not fit the style of the background / render. It has to be more in the sepia kind of colors to fit. That is why it looks some kind out of the signature.
    d)Where should the shadow of that guy be on? I mean there is nothing. It looks as if the render is actually in front of the whole signature which is a really neat effect but really not fitting here. Sorry bro.
    e)The complete left side is messed up, where should those effects come from, they do not really fit in that whole "war scene". Looks like just a random c4d render is placed there to achieve some effect without anything.

These are the main points I could figure out for now. Please take it as a critic and not as an offense :]