Bad News Mcr Fans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carmon, Nov 9, 2005.

1. UV Street

UV Street Senior Member

They always scared me...

;(

RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I don't really hate them but they do freak me out...

2. .Apocalypse

.Apocalypse Well-Known Member

I like there music, imo its very original, and they are from my town so ya...

3. Shadowgamers

Shadowgamers Well-Known Member

OH SNAP

No more ----ty MCR threads in music forums at dA anymore!

4. Hurley

Hurley Well-Known Member

i liked them (still do ) so i geuss im glad (doesent bether me much but i rather they didnt lol woot go MCR

5. Rufio

Rufio Well-Known Member

6. Shadowgamers

Shadowgamers Well-Known Member

LIEK HOLY SH!T, ANNOUNCEMENT,

NO-ONE ACTUALLY CARES!

You heard me correctly.

7. coutho

coutho Member

they were due to play at my uni :/

Damn

8. iceberg_slim

iceberg_slim Well-Known Member

you guys are assholes

9. _Arctic_

_Arctic_ Well-Known Member

I was hoping they'd go off and split.

They're a buncha little wusses he are still scorned from that one time their parents grounded them.

10. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their music blows and their singer looks like an undeed homo

11. UV Street

UV Street Senior Member

Nice one Arctic :P and this is going to get closed soon, I can sense it!

12. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

have my babies... please?

13. iceberg_slim

iceberg_slim Well-Known Member

please tell me what music you guys think is good then? the veronica's? hahaha

14. _Arctic_

_Arctic_ Well-Known Member

Depends on what you mean by music, i'm a rap and R&B fan but I wouldn't classify most of it as music...

15. T E M P L A R

T E M P L A R Well-Known Member

I was insulted by the D-Day video. Thats a disgrace to the fallen soldiers and heros of that day, using a war to sell CDs.