[b A S E J U M P | I R O N M A N]

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Anesthetik, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Anesthetik

Anesthetik Well-Known Member

stole my little topic descrption from Faith 09. :-) ha. but anyways. i was just in graphic arts class today and my teacher wanted to see what i was working on outside of school (by the way its not just graphic arts, i am doing a seminar year thing in there, where i am like her student teacher in the class, and i do special projects and get more college recognition, but i dont really wanna do much with graphic design in college) but i made these two in like 45 minutes messing around. nothing but the stock and brushes are default and the smudging is my secret :-) not a big deal, but i enjoy it. anyways here they are.

[I R O N M A N]</span>

black and white.
    [​IMG]

colour.
    [​IMG]

<span style="color:#C0C0C0">c&c is appreciated. thx.

2. Anesthetik

come on. anyone?

3. Anesthetik

bump?

4. CA410

CA410 Well-Known Member

They both have nice effects, I don't see much wrong with either of them.

5. Anesthetik

thank you. finally. someone :-) oh my god. i love you.

6. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

They look nice hun, keep it up :)

7. DemonSandWizard

DemonSandWizard Well-Known Member

wow really great job they both look fantastic ;) im a fan of color tags so i like those better :)

8. Kalli

Kalli Senior Member

Don't listen to Kirbir, she doesn't know what she is talking about! She's crazy and a wanna be gangsta!

Definitely gonna have to say go with the color versions on both. The b.w versions of these just are not appealing due to the lack of light and dark contrast...more dark contrast however. Also I would say in both that the renders are just too small. They need to take up more of the tag area because with being so small, they do not create the best focal point, which I am assuming you want them to be. The first one also just seems messy and random, which is not all that appealing. It is just chaotic and seems to have nothing planned, almost as you just put stuff in there. Also I am not sure why you have so much blur and sharpen in there, especially since it is random. It's not planned out for depth, which is usually what that is used for. Of course, the second one has that same problem. You have some areas sharp and some blurry, but they don't go together, they are just random areas. The second one has some flow, but again in areas seems to just be messy. Also, I am not liking that circle thing in the background, nor the large hand in the front. The hand just looks way out of place.

9. Anesthetik

^kirbir
    thanks :-) appreciate the help you gave me earlier, and for the comment on my sigs.
    -------------------
    ^demonsandwizard
    -------------------
    ^Kalli
    thanks, i get and dont get some of what you have just said. i mean i understand what you said means, but i dont see in my eye how it applies to the images. thats because i made them of course. but ill try working on appealing to everyone including me. thanks.

heres what i see though when i look at them, ill even draw on them for you to show you what i see.
    *renders being too small. if you think about it, arent sprites even smaller? whats saying that renders cant be smaller too to fit in with whats going on in the signature.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/au...k/ironman-1.jpg

its probably just me.
    but this is what i see if you take the time to look at them. in my perspective atleast.
    im fine with what you guys said, but that is what i see and i am trying to get to you what i can make of it and maybe that will help for you to provide more detailed criticism.

i might totally be wrong.

10. Purgeandfire

Purgeandfire Well-Known Member

Nice job, but it is busy, so it is kind of hard to tell what's going on. But you do have really nice blur effects and effects in general. ;)

11. Xed

Xed Senior Member

i agree on compo the renders just dont pop out, hence leaving poor focal, but the effects are on..

12. Anesthetik

thanks, i dont see whats going on with the focal not being there, but what do i know.. thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate the help you all give.

13. Kalli

Kalli Senior Member

Yea its hard to CnC your own tags....but trust me I have CnC'd a lot of tags...hence why I have a thread for people to post on for me to give my CnC.

14. Anesthetik

yeah i figured. i just needed to point out what i thought i did in it. sorry they suck apparantly. i trust your judgement, i was just triyng to point out what i thought i did right and you add in your cents worth to that.

15. Hoplite_A2

Hoplite_A2 Well-Known Member

AHHHHHH!!!!!
    I just lost a huge CnC that i did for you! AHHHHH!!!!! O_O

Ok,
    lemme try again.

I like the tags a lot. :D

But there's a few things you could do for your foculs. ;)

1. Sharpen. Just the foculs though. That will help a lot.
    2. on the first one, grab the effect's Layer Transparency (the one right in front of the focul.) and blur it a bit.
    3. on the first one, grab the render's Layer Transparency and sharpen a bit. ;)

I think that'll help. ^_^

The compos are excellent and the depth is cool too.
    Great stock tag. :D

Good job