Auctioneers Probleme

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by MaxBorax, Sep 20, 2006.

1. MaxBorax

MaxBorax Well-Known Member

Today i browsed the forums for auctions and while some are honest i was surprised how many auctioneers stated these phrases in their aucions.

As i understand any action should be to the highest bidder no matter what. The BIN is just a goal to achieve but if the BIN is not reached the auction should be granted to anyone even if that BIN would be very low.

If the auctioneer wants to withdraw his auction coz he doesn't like the amount bidden he shouldn't be allowed by GR official to do so. On the other hand also, if someone doesn't want to sell his auction at the highest or bidder he should sell his or her auction item at a price instead of putting it for auction and deceiving the rest of the public into believing that they are bidding for something that they have set their hearts on and expect to win the auction.

cheers!

2. EBK

EBK Senior Member

my thing made it on thge LISTS!!!! :D :D :D
    yeah! :D

*i'll "defend" mine..lol

- if i have to bump a lot on mine, then imma close, but if the auctions is movin along well and you placed a high bid and lata try to withdraw cuz you owe someone creds or w/e reason, you cannot do so in my auctions..

but ay i made the lists! :D

3. tazzycorner

tazzycorner Well-Known Member

like ebay auction, probably that means that the seller has a reserve price ...