Artfoam | Application Thread- Apps Open

Discussion in 'Crew Haven' started by Scooby.05, Nov 3, 2008.

1. V

V Well-Known Member

I agree with mantis :P

2. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Whats confusing?

3. V

V Well-Known Member

life in general.

4. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

Ok don't take this the wrong way but out of all of the crews on GR with their crazy ass names I never got the meaning of this one...

What does Art Foam even Mean :blink: ??

Prince.

5. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

It literally is a random name, no meaning. It was so post to be changed, never got around to it. So now its stuck. I actually love the name for no reason at all...

6. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

Yea when we were thinking about making a crew we could not think of anything good then Rainbow said how about we Use Artfoam as a placement and change later on.. So as time went by the name grew on us and we never changed it.

7. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

Oh cool. :)

Nice to hear.

8. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

I'm confused because I thought Neuron was already in AF. Did he leave then app to get back in and you guys refused him cuz you were bitter, or what happened there?

9. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

They refused me because I hurt their feelings and challenged their stupid rules.

You see what happened was, AP posted an app. Which if I remember got mostly yes's and a few no's. Let it be known that Justin and Dusk or whatever the ------ his name is didn't want him in the crew because he's black and gay. So they said no.

Eventually he retracted his app because he knew what was going on and he would have been denied anyways.

So here comes along 8-Bit, asking if anyone wanted him. So Artfoam shoves a shovel of ---- down his throat and he applies. He got yes's and no's, not sure which was the majority. But in the end he's accepted.

I called members out on this, mainly Justin where he got insanely mad to the point of kicking me out the crew due to me humiliating him. Majin left as well, but they let him back in.

Then I saw that there's a crew contest, I wanted to participate and figured I could get into AF again, just to participate. So I apply, apparently Nansta told me I had all yes's and then Asar says I had all no's except for Majin. So I just decided to forget the application.

So I didn't get into the crew because I don't lick the underside of everyone's ball sack and I have a bad "attitude". Maybe that should be added to the app, I don't think art should even matter.. I mean look at the crew, Justin and Kyle are worse than Sanity Penguin and he doesn't even do tags. Go figure.

That's what happened, anyone telling you different twisted the story.

10. Justin`

Justin` Senior Member

No, I hate all of his work, so fail.

Again, no, Russ told me to kick you out because he won't get off his ass. All the leaders decided that you should be kicked because of you being a prick.

11. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Neuron says:
    how many yes/no i got in my thread
    Neuron says:
    for the app
    nanSTA says:
    Im not sure
    nanSTA says:
    lemme see
    Neuron says:
    Check
    nanSTA says:
    its pretty much split (THIS WAS WHEN HE HAD A YES FROM ME AND MAJIN)
    nanSTA says:
    no one in the crew wants too deal with your attitude
    but some of us think you deserve a second chance

Then after our conversation, I of course changed my answer too a no, and more people in the crew voted, in the end you had all no's and one yes from your bud Maj.

12. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

My point was still proven, don't try and save yourself with logs. I got a bunch myself.

13. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

You were kicked because of your attitude. Nuff said. You had no point. You were kicked. You applied again, and you were denied. You actually would have been in Artfoam right now if you hadn't started ---- with me over MSN ;)

EDIT: our crew isnt bitter, we give second chances...but the member has too prove that there "wrong doing" wouldn't happen again.

14. Dusk`

Dusk` Senior Member

Cute Neuron. You're trying to start ---- but you're going nowhere. I'd suggest you stop before you start to look like a faggo-

Nevermind. We're WAY past that line. The fact you're openly flaming the whole crew because we don't want you back is total bull----. We booted you in the first place because you're a stuck up prick and we thought we would give it some time and hoped that you would change. But I guess that you're naturally an ------ because there was NO change whatsoever, so we denied you. Is it THAT hard to understand? Anyway, I'm going to break apart your post a little bit here:

Why the ------ does everybody think this? I said no to AP because, no offense no AP here, I didn't like his work in the slightest bit. I realize he has a group of great followers, but I'm not one of them. Ah well. Can't please everyone. Regardless, I don't give a ---- about if Pink is black and/or gay. Pink is a pretty cool guy, but I don't like the work. And when the crew was in a tight spot with only one spot open, I wanted to keep that last option available for someone who would blow us away. I'm sure if AP were to redo that app, he would get in.

I realize I'm not great with tags, but I've been with the crew since day 1. I helped start the crew and I brought us off the ground as leader, eventually stepping down, leaving, and coming back. But whatever, there's no argument here.

All in all, you've twisted the story to make it seem like we're the guilty ones here, but we're far from it. You've tried to say things about us to seem like arrogant assholes, when that's exactly what you are. You're egotistic, an ------, stuck up, whatever the ------ you want to call it. And your post just furthers your ego and increases the size of your e-penis..go figure. Ah well, I'm sure you'll flame back and we'll just keep going. So continue!

15. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

AP's app got mostly no's till you decided to take it upon yourself and put out a ultimatum that unless we bow down to you and accept him you will leave. So when the members saw that, a lot had changed their vote so there was no drama with the crew.

You were kicked from the crew because you thought you could control everything in the crew.