Arent These Annoying?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by subl1me312, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Guinness70

Guinness70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    of course not
    and the earth is flat and the sun revolves around the sun.[​IMG]

yer church killed people for prooving otherwise.
    history and science dont serve the church.

2. ZeT0

ZeT0 Well-Known Member

of course not

history and science dont serve the church. [/b][/quote]
    yeah but in the bible it says that the earth is round and that the earth revolves around the sun.heheh nice smiley G70.

3. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

Do you think they're muslims?....
    Like i said reaserch yourself read the quran, and decide to say "i am againts muslims killing people if they decide to not believe the religion.with full aprovall, Newspapers, CNN, ect ect.

if i was braodcasting in CNN i can say stupidness stuff like "iraq has nuked its own people" and show old images of iraqs trife history.

everything is devious.

a muslim is a 110% peacefull person. always share knowlege, like ML king said" knowlege is power"

like Guinness70 commented on catholics, hes experiants it, not heard about it.

4. Guinness70

Guinness70 Well-Known Member

i would have to disagree with "everyone lives and reproduces".
    in some places a pregnant woman has the choice to have the foetus aborted if strong mental or physical abnormalities have been proven.

in china there are many cases that female foetusses/newborns are "disgarded", coz of the 1beby per couple policy. I know, its truely sad, but the government says that "in the long term its for the "greater good".

mentally or physically disabled persons arent always allowed to reproduce or strongly persuaded not to. I'm not talking about people with a limp or a memory disorder, I mean heavily disabled peopled.
    not much amorous interaction in a padded room.

and then .... genetic manipulation.

but I agree "ultimately to our own decay" as a result of overpopulation thru genetic manipulation and the medicinal evolution which will make the weaker survive (sometimes against their own will) together with the fittest.
    its gotta burst sometime and the bugs will rule the world. hopefully I'll be wormfeed by then. I'll be damned before Il say "sir" to a cockroach. ;)

5. ManualAce

ManualAce Well-Known Member

muslim religion aint violent. the terrorists, most of em were brain washed that they will be helping their God and their ppl if they destroy us. something like that. they were brainwashed tho, most of em anyways.

6. OutlaW

OutlaW Well-Known Member

Firstly, thank 'God' this hasn't turned into a flame war, it's a very itchy subject and we're doing well to keep on a track and be civil.

I personally don't believe in God, I thank my mother for giving me the freedom to choose my own faith when I am old enough. For those that are in trouble and need guidance it is brilliant to look up to God for it gives you an aim a sense of something to achieve, to look up to, however it is rather fictional all these stories about God that you wouldn't be suprised to see in a children's film.
    I'm still young and have plenty time to change my mind, but there are some many different takes on the story, no true facts (that i've seen) so untill then...DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

7. Flamesy

Flamesy Well-Known Member

of course not

history and science dont serve the church. [/b][/quote]
    I take it thats sarcasm? :D

8. DC THUNDER

DC THUNDER Well-Known Member

i believe in a force that guides us.. but to define it as the god wouldnt be right

9. ZeT0

ZeT0 Well-Known Member

force?this aint starwars heheh :mellow:

10. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

there is no proof that god exists and there is no proof that god DOESNT exist

religion shouldnt be discussed on these forums just for a number of reasons which i dont really feel like getting into

just remember, religions were created by normal people just like us A LONGGG time ago, i am of sikh religion but im not very religious at all, i just like to live life thinking that there is a man above us all who will help us in times of need.. sure i smoke and drink and commited a lot of sins but ive also faced the consequences for that type of stuff..

pretty much, religion is based on faith, if you believe, i think you will be honoured

11. Hopeless

Hopeless Well-Known Member

Accually thier is... if you read the bible

12. -VaPoR-

-VaPoR- New Member

god exists for people who beleive in him... and i do think he does exist :D

13. DC THUNDER

DC THUNDER Well-Known Member

actually, theres moe then one type of force.. gravity is a force... but ooh.. that must be from starwars too right?

14. subl1me312

subl1me312 Well-Known Member

i think god existis if you beleive in him. i didnt think this post would get so many replies. i read dtaps post, and im inspired to be more religious now, fear of hell.... seriously dudes, thats some deep ----

15. ZeT0

ZeT0 Well-Known Member

actually, theres moe then one type of force.. gravity is a force... but ooh.. that must be from starwars too right? [/b][/quote]
    twas a joke,eh.