Arent These Annoying?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by subl1me312, Feb 13, 2005.

1. ManualAce

ManualAce Well-Known Member

God/Jesus does exist.

got this from a television thing, from my own grandpa, and a book:

This is a true story about heaven and hell. People who have really seen heaven or hell.

Doctor Morrison was a doctor specialized to cure heart attacks if one comes. He had a few patients who claims they have seen heaven or hell. I will talk about one of his patients who saw hell. Morrison had a patient named John. He wasn't a Christian. His heart was weak so he was in Morrison's office doing some check-ups when suddenly he just stopped breathing. If your heart stops, you're dead, but you can still live if you have the right treatment and if importaint brain cells are atill active. He was lucky because after a few minutes of pumping he was back alive. Most people that come back alive, they would say "STOP! That pump hurts!" But John was different. When he came back to life he yelled exactly this, "DOCTOR KEEP ME ALIVE I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO HELL KEEP PUMPING!!!" The doctor thought he was mad, but John saw hell with his own spiritual eyes. He was sent to a mad house for a while because he was going crazy and wanted the Doc to keep on pumping. After a few days he was still nervous and was extremely careful. He immediately when to church and asked the pastor to forgive him so he can accept Jesus into his heart. He than started spreading the word of God..

Doctor Morrison had another patient who saw heaven. He had a few. This time it was a woman, named Clarissa, she died in her bedroom and her daughter called 911. During the 30 minutes in which she was pumped in her own bedroom to make her heart beat again by Morrison, she was in heaven. This is how she described it. She came out of her body and right away was in a white place. She looked forward and there was a man with a golden-white cloak. He stood by a pair of golden doors. Clarissa asked if he was God. The guy in the cloak said no, God will be beyond the golden doors. Clarissa moved forward and the golden doors flew open. There were people, with white cloaks. He saw her mom, who had a cut off leg, now was back on. The spirits were like normal human bodies except different, just different. Clarissa saw a big building like thing, big as a soccer stadium. And there sat God, she said he was too bright to see, just shined her eyes. God told Clarissa she will be sent back, and she will have to tell this to everyone when she came back alive...

I know if you go to heaven, you will not want to come back alive, because heaven is the place to be..

One more story about someone who fell off a cliff and drowned for an hour. His heart stopped by he had very few important brain cells, enough to make him come back alive. When he came back alive, he told the story in the hour he was at hell. As you know about Judgement Day, The Revelation, when the anti-christ is born and all Christians go to heaven. Non-believers stay at earth while the anti-christ is at rule, who is Lucifer. I'll tell that at another time, or IM me if you wanna know, but I'll go on with this person's story.

He, whose name was David. During the 1 hour he was in hell, he saw millions of people lined up waiting for Judgement day, waiting to be tossed into the internal fires of hell. Shadowy figures were standing by them, and he saw his uncle, who died smoking when David was 13, and also his friend, who died of cancer. All of them lined up until Judgement day comes.. David looked down, there was fire everywhere, and there were cliffs, which they were standing on. The devils were there too. He couldn't describe them, but it was not like the ones in the movies, this is much worse. He didn't see Lucifer, but he knew he was in hell...

Whatever here's The Revelation/Judgement Day.

The Revelation is at the end of the bible, it will come true in the future. First the anti-christ will be born, he will be a normal child, but controlled by Lucifer and would have a 666 sign on his head, it would be invisible. When he grows up, he will make World Peace, and he will be in charge of everything. First there will be an Armagedon, in which Israel will be attacked. But it will be saved by Jesus. Than when the anti-christ comes to power, all Christians on earth will go to heaven, their bodies with them, and the ones who died before, their bodies will come out of the grave and come join them in heaven. The non-believers will have to stay on earth, but they get a 2nd chance. They can become Christians on earth again, but the anti-christ will kill them, because he has the power on earth. The non-believers can become Christians or join Lucifer, most of them will be blind, seeing Lucifer as a good guy. So they will get a mark on them, 666 on their right hand. After a few years of this, there will be a war for 3 1/2 years. Jesus will lead the Jews against Lucifer and his army of non-believers. After the war, in which Jesus wins, all of the non-believers, finally gets tossed to hell.

2. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

Shows me how much people has been currupted in this system with live in. but i cant blaim you, life it's self is a everyday struggle.

people lose faith in God, Why? well of course us "humans"

So you cant flame on a dude saying why he doesnt believe in God.

But if you're just a person who just spoils his time doing bull.
    then thats another story, you're just a puppet that is lost.

i myself believe in Allah 110%. i read bibles to understand everything, and this will give me a full reason to give out a point i have,

Folks who hate people who dont believe in God, ask them why first, then tell them why "you" believe in this strong believe you have,

Share your knowlege to one another, dont be a "cocky" prick.

3. ManualAce

nah i already tried that maka. most of them just dont listen and say why believe something that they cant see. there r already proofs man. the pastor already healed cancer n other ---- thats impossible.

and anyways in israel the tree that never grows a fruit and will last forever still exists. scientists already checked the isotopes and it lived for over a million years.

also the red sea, scientists did some research at the bottom of the sea, and a line across the sea was a bit dry underneath and there were sandal tracks.

i dont really care who believes in what. dont really care if u dont believe anything at all. but if u just say God don't exist, or say something else offense, i will care. religions should be left alone, and let the people believe in what they believe in.

4. Flamesy

Flamesy Well-Known Member

What a load of bullsh*t, I mean seriously you guys really believe in that nonsense?

Its like ghost storys or fairy-tales. Give me proof them storys are true and I'll believe you.

Alah hath, or W/E well I really dont feel for that religion, the way women are treated like dog sh*t and you get away with it, the way the people go killing people (as in every religion) and still say they are a strong believer.

I'm not flaming other religions, I respect people no matter what creed or colour they are. It just gets on my nervs when people say that we are WRONG.

Also, read the stuff the guy says on this site from his hate-mail cause he takes the words outa my mouth:

http://www.normalbobsmith.com/

5. ManualAce

i already proved evidence. and ive been to israel to see the tree, and i saw the temple that was in the bible too.

but as i said DONT say God dont exist. i dont care if u believe in another religion or dont believe at anything at all. People believe in other religions cause of the family or cause they think is right. open ur mind man. there r more ppl who are religious than the ppl who aint.

there's so much proof but no one listens they just ignore it.

so end of this topic, i dont care if u aint religious or not that's ur choice. santa clause, tooth fairy THATS fake, but i believe in God/Jesus. u dont, we r different, dont mean we should attack each other.

6. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

you should care for everything equally.

i dont give a person a forced letcha, i will on the other hand just tell him, ask youself why you dont believe in God, AND! why do you believe in God.

and yeah, there are still proove just like the "zam zam", if you do not know what that is, google it "holy water zam zam" or just "zam zam".

But what would be really great is for another Prophet.
    this is the most perfect time to have a prophet.

7. Flamesy

Give me proof.

And IMO god doesn't exist then in your opinion he does.

8. ManualAce

well yea, thats y im saying religions should be left alone. maka thinks allah exists, i dont, i think God exists, flames think nothing exists. everything has different opinions or religious differencnes. so this should be left alone.

Buddhist, Christians, whatever. we shouldnt argue about religions. ppl believe in different things.

9. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

Alah hath, or W/E well I really dont feel for that religion, the way women are treated like dog sh*t and you get away with it, the way the people go killing people (as in every religion) and still say they are a strong believer.
    ^^^ stop watching the media.

if you believe what you see on t.v. and instently you agree with that.
    you're just a walking zombie.

10. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

Umm, Allah is God. just in diferent "spelling term"

11. ManualAce

TV? u sure cause my grandpa wasnt TV, and my aunt and uncle had cancer and the doctor said it was too late.

and it couldve been ANYONE. it couldve just been luck.

PPL have different religions dammit, lets just leave this topic.

12. Flamesy

Its true MAKA. You know it yourself

13. ManualAce

Umm, Allah is God. just in diferent "spelling term" [/b][/quote]
    it is? oh my bad. anyways my dad is a pastor so its like a family thing. ppl take this personally so it really SHOULD be left alone.

coming out of the blue and just sayin God dont exist isnt right. just say u dont believe in God.

14. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

its true?... M8, ive been to beirut, morocco.

ive seen what will not be shown or exposed to the puplicity.

My only proof is to you, if you want to know for yourself, then go out there and realise what you have not known.

15. ManualAce

didnt exactly understand but maka and me r religious flames aint. doesnt mean we should argue. just believe in what u believe in or not.