Any advide on transfering iphone contacts to itunes?

Discussion in 'Graphics discussion' started by youtuy, Sep 12, 2012.

1. youtuy

youtuy New Member

So here's the thing, I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.
    Since iphone 5 is coming soon, I think I'll wait till then to get a new one.However, I have a pile of important contacts saved on my watered iphone 4 and I'm so afraid that they'll be gone with the damaged phone right before I could get a new one. But if I can copy these contacts to itunes, then next time I'll be able to transfer them to the new iphone,right? Or just copy to computer? Any difference?
    Anyway, I just want the contacts to be backuped, any good idea? I use Dell PC with Win 7 system.I don't mind if I have to pay for a tool but it would be the best if there's a free and easy way.Help me please!!

2. Sanity Penguin

Sanity Penguin My sex is on fire

It's pretty easy, just hook up your phone and go to iTunes. Then go to the info tab and go to sync. There you can choose to sync your contacts to outlook or your computer's agenda. Then you can do the same steps again later to sync from your computer to your new iPhone.

3. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

Just right click the device when it appears in iTunes and select backup.

4. 3dtech

3dtech Guest

thanks for this information.

5. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

Did you ever figure it out?