Anime!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by `Kakashi, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

I am not an anime fan so I don't know anything about it lol! Sorry for posting but I think you should try Transformers ;)

2. TrueGFX

TrueGFX Well-Known Member

pretty much all of them were just mentioned lol.

3. `Kakashi

`Kakashi Banned from GR

Stop making useless posts; I open the Entertainment forum and all I see is your name...

4. Bleak

Bleak Well-Known Member

Gonna start watching Death Note, probablly when I'm bored up at school.

But, I finished watching Elfen lied a couple Months ago and it really is kick ass. And Hellsing, is one I can watch over and over.

There are a couple on Sci-Fi that I need to start watching, they seem like they would be good.

5. Iron_Curtain

Iron_Curtain Well-Known Member

Ive seen more animes than any of u

and my personal favs r:

Code Geass
    Death Note
    Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ (highschool romance)
    Fate Stay Night
    Claymore

6. Henri

Henri Well-Known Member

Black Lagoon, afro samurai, trigun, howls moving castle, helsing, samurai champloo

7. -=DaRKSTaR=-

-=DaRKSTaR=- Senior Member

ah kewl more anime to watch thanks guys ;)

Well currently watching Devil May Cry and Naruto Shippuden & old classic ones like DragonBall/Naruto/bleach/Rurouni Kenshin/Gundam

8. billy talent

billy talent Well-Known Member

Can i ask where you download naruto?
    I watched till episode 163 but i cant find the other episodes in english..
    Also wat is naruto Shippuden??

9. Phil

Phil Senior Member

Its debatable whether or not Transformers fits into the Anime genre or not though. Some of them like Beast Wars/Beast Machines wouldn't really even qualify.

They're still awesome shows though so ya if ya want somethin a little different check out transformers :D

10. Sympathy Absent

Sympathy Absent Active Member

I like Tokko.

I recommend Death Note.

11. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

is there like some anime channel or something? ive never even heard of these..

12. charming

charming Well-Known Member

akira
    megazone 23
    fist of the north star

quality mini series

13. Bleak

Bleak Well-Known Member

There is the Anime Network... I only get that onDemand with Comcast (because its not offered as a channel here). Also Comcast has their own anime onDemand channel. A few channels like Sci-Fi, G4(before it got gay; stopped doign it about amonth after they merged with TechTv), Cartoon Network/ Adult Swim, WAM-East, thats all I know of.

I haven't staretd watching it but, Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori seems like it would be good, if you like stuff like Hellsing.

Even though its probably not one you'd like, Umisho is pretty funy, they're only on episode 4, though.... Also they have a lot of fan service in it.

14. r3m1x

r3m1x Well-Known Member

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (the series)
    Death Note

GitS is just a good show because it has a vivid, and pretty believable storyline set in the future, and Death Note just has a cool concept (think 24 except japanese and anime-y)

15. scarletham

scarletham Well-Known Member

Omg hai ^___^ I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
    “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!
    he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop O_O and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat *%%!@ watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (&ograve;_&oacute;) (&ograve;_&oacute;) (&ograve;_&oacute;)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (&ograve;_&oacute;)” then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;