Alot of rs accounts!

Discussion in 'Offer' started by sean4430, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sean4430

sean4430 New Member

hello there, i have a lot of runescape accounts i bealive i have 4.. some are for PKing some are skill... and one is just all around good.. i have been playing this game since i was in 5th grade i start im now in 11th.. i honestly dont care about this game lol soon u lil kids will realize it was a wast of time.. but fun while it last right?

okay soo.. my main is lvl.. 104 in non - member its like lvl 109 in member
    - no im not a member in it anymore =/
    - this account is very good if ur planing on being a member with it..
    stats..
    combat stats are as following attack 86, str 87 (almost 88 real close), def 80, range 81, prayer 58, mage 71, hp, 86... now other skills are as following...RC 10 (never liked it), Con 26 (when i started con it was when it 1st came out and everything was alot of money.. soo 26 con prob. wasted around good 3m-5m), Dung 1 (new skill never tryed it =p), agility 36 (i found this skill boring personally), Herb 28 (never liked), thieving 22 (never liked), crafting 48, slayer 64, hunter 1 (i never really liked hunter.. but then again never tryed cuz ik it gave u combat lvls and i didnt liked that cuz then ur guy looks worse then it really is when a lvl 90 beats a lvl 100 cuz the lvl 100 just does other skills that lvl up combat), mining 50, smith 45, fishing 54, cook 59, WC 80, farm 1 ( i hated farming ), summ 10 ( i disliked cuz it gave combat lvls)

that is my skills as u can see i like combat skills mostly i have 1s on some cuz them give u combat lvls.. and i didnt like that at all.. but i loved how i own people who are 10 lvls higher =] ha.. anyways my name for this account is
    iGeT SoIVIe.. it was originally sean4430 when i 1st started i changed it to get some because that is my live name for halo.. and yes im G.O.D at it just check my rateings if yah want to know =p
    im looking to sell this account it has alot of items over 15m in members items also has 2m in cash right now.. i always took long brakes on the account or it would be much higher but i always found a way to die with everything i had i always lost big loads of money my biggest was 42m =/ that was a killer soo i quit alot when i played.. but it has about 18m on it still which is alot still.. and with that money.. theres alot more to come along with =p
    i put alot of time into RS and im done with it for now on.. if u want to see account u can always look it up or mail me or comment.. anything to get a hold of me..

and for any of u that want a different account i have other ones too.. but that one is my best way so far..

2. sean4430

sean4430 New Member

btw everyone i did this post quick cuz i have exams tomarrow soo there may be mistakes.. soo bare with me lol im under some stress for these exams =p
    schools over tho after woot :)

3. velvety

velvety Member

yeah i will have 1

edit: nvm

4. Kay87

Kay87 Well-Known Member

i remember that game...it got crap after awhile.
    good for a laugh for a few months but then it gets old.

5. nickpwned

nickpwned Well-Known Member

lol same here thats why im tryin to sell mine for cheap also but no one wants to buy -_-:cry:

6. Kay87

Kay87 Well-Known Member

lol im not surprised heh.
    find one of those RS forums and sell one there.
    though most wont believe you, they'll think you trying to scam them lol.

7. DarkstarX

DarkstarX New Member

can i buy the lv 104 for credits?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010