Aliens Are Real!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SomeThingCreepy, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

id believe it, extraterrestrial beings do live out there, ive always believed what Broken says

2. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

If what you said was correct, then there is no way we can know if we or them are more advanced. We can't visit their planet either.

And if they knew of our existence, they'd want to come and visit us, perhaps to learn something? Eheh, maybe.

But I, as most people, think they're way more advanced.

3. Sord

Sord Well-Known Member

Well Other life forms probably exsist weather they are more intelligent then us or even shrimp is unknown

4. AdReNaLiNe†

AdReNaLiNe† Well-Known Member

still fake imo.

5. NewI3orn

NewI3orn Well-Known Member

I, too, think they are waaaayy more advanced. Due to the fact that maybe they are older than us and thousands of years ahead of us in technology.

6. Fourstar

Fourstar Well-Known Member

here, there, and sometimes in your backyard
    I believe that there are aliens out there, it would be weird if were the only living organisms around considering how vast the universe is

7. Ravr

Ravr _______________

yea i think there is other life out there.. but i dont think they are far ahead of us..

8. xXYayBoiXx

xXYayBoiXx Well-Known Member

I think theres most likely other living "things". But the whole aliens crashing on earth and stuff =/.

9. Theory.

Theory. Well-Known Member

I do believe that aliens exist, but I also believe this story is 100% fake.

10. Littlej

Littlej Well-Known Member

It's probable, well highly likely that there is other lifeforms besides the ones on our planet but on the subject of whether or not they are more advanced than us or not, obviously there is no proof and very little evidence that you could even begin to form a logical opinion on.

I believe the general consesis of aliens is that they are more advanced than us, mainly because of the movies. The only experience people ever have with this sort of thing (speaking of movies) is that they are way more advanced in all movies, and the only other thing would be the 'encounters of the third kind' (which there is scientific proof to prove it can be caused by electro magnetic fields in certain areas, but that's another thing entirely) and once again, in these "encounters" obviously the aliens are almost always more advanced.

Perhaps some are more advanced than us and others are not, but my point is nobody knows.

11. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

You're absolutley right.

At this point we are completley incapable of forming any kinds of opinions about alien life forms. Real, smarter, green man with big heads? There are no things to suport either speculation.

But at least we can hope they are what we think they are.

Taking another look, I think I only said that they were smarter because I hope they are. :) In this universe, there has got to be something smarter then we. Otherwise, we're in trobule. xD

But if we try and use logic, we can assume that there are more plantes with water. Mars has water, for one. And that's very close considering how enormous the universe is. We just need to find another planet with the right atmosphere, and the chances of life existing in there are almost certain. If it happened in earth, that means it is possible to happen in the other side of the universe too. And the universe is just too big for that not having happened.

So I am sure, weather we find them or not, there is something else!

I would like to think that they're smarter, but there's nothing that makes me think they are.

12. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

I don't even think they have "Brains" like us.

13. master_me

master_me Active Member

Thug, a few months ago, there was a planet discovered much like Earth. It's called Goldilocks iirc, though I don't have any good news reports to link to. I'm sure google could help out ;)
    Although we don't have any good shots of it, we just know that it's got a very similar atmosphere - similar climates, terrain, etc - and it's much larger than earth with an enormous sun.

14. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

15. charming

charming Well-Known Member

I dont see how aliens couldnt exist but my only questions is why do they seem to like america and the uk so much you dont really hear any sightings or stuff from many other countries i think its hype