Aliens Are Real!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SomeThingCreepy, Jul 3, 2007.

1. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

Sources:
    http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/01/1737226
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/07/02/dead_pr_alien_claim/
    http://www.thesop.org/index.php?id=6398
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287643,00.html

Lt. Walter Haut was the public-relations officer at the base in 1947 and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Col. William Blanchard.

Haut died in December 2005, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Last week, the text was released. It asserts that the weather-balloon claim was a cover story and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar.

He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. I don't see much motive for him to do this after his death... but who knows. How did it get released, though? I'd think the government would clamp down on it. But still, maybe it was a freakin' transformer? Megatron?

If he did this just to add drama and mystery to it all, what a jokester.

2. brandon

brandon Well-Known Member

that shizz is crazy :eek:

3. AG xCore

AG xCore Well-Known Member

Wow, thats crazzyy.
    Know i think aliens exist. :eek:
    j/k

4. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

ye my grandad was telling me about this!! said something about a metal so strong that is couldnt be penatrted and was like a tin foil.

5. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

i believe him. Aliens FTW!

6. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Speaking relatively, it's almost a certainty that aliens do exist. Considering the vast size of galaxies/solar systems and the Universe, the chance that this is the only planet with life on it is...practically impossible.

7. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

exacly!

but why hide the information? the worlds goverments are so secreative about this kinda stuff but why?

i dont believe the egyptians bulilt the pyramids, but thats my opinion :)

i also think there was an atlantis :D

8. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

Im my opinion... There is no way aliens with the technology to travel light years at a fast speed are going to crash on the destination planet. Maybe you don't realize how advanced that technology would have to be to actually achieve this feat. With our present technology if we sent a ship going the fastest speed we've ever attained it would take around 32,000 years to reach the nearest star, and that's just the nearest star! Obviously if aliens were to visit us their technology would be extreme. We almost never crash our spaceships and like I just showed our technology is a joke for space travel right now.

9. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

Broken is correct.

I think that aliens are real, but why did the stories started coming up 20, 30 years ago, and never again? I smell fakes. Could they be only stories?

If those aliens are real, and they were here, they are smart. Smarter then we are.

I think that aliens don't give a crap about us. They are much more advanced, and as sad as it may seem, we didn't do anything to make ourselves noticed in this universe.

They may know we are here, but I supose they don't really care about us. I'm not so conviced that they know us, but if they are so smart, they probably have no reasons to come here, so they don't bother.

That's my opinion.

Edit: And that above post makes a point. Travelling through the universe isn't exactly a easy task. Maybe that's why no one ever heard of them. At least not with sure that it was something from an other space.

10. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

I personally think there is another life somewhre in this universe, whether its alians or minute creatures that can only be seen with a scope.

Also if there are advanced alian species that can fly with there egg shaped crafts aroung the universe, they better get to earth and tach us some stuf...i want to fly in an egg shaped craft... xD

11. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

With this topic, I wonder...

If there are aliens, do these aliens also find it a mystery to find out if there are other life forms except themselves? And I'm reffering to us here. Do aliens believe that someone else (like us) exists?

:mellow:

12. SpadeZ`

SpadeZ` Well-Known Member

Hmmm.

I think other LIFEFORMS do exists. Many people say I'm crazy when I say "aliens" exist because people think aliens are green with big heads. I think there are other lifeforms maybe even other human life or mammal like species out there. Nothing says there technology is more advanced or worse. I just think they live like we do.

WATCH THIS:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6452031836498248762

Creepy Alien but how and why would BBC fake that?

13. xiLe.

xiLe. Well-Known Member

Somewhere close, but possibly far, **** you.

Correct, I mean we can be 'aliens' to them as they are to us.

14. Calibur133

Calibur133 Member

wow, that's really crazy.

15. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

"Haut also claimed to have been given a quick tour of the hanger where the wreckage was being kept. He describes an egg-shaped craft with no windows or landing gear, and "a couple of bodies under canvas" that appeared to be the size of a ten year old child but with disproportionately large heads."

Wow, how original...I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling of Deja Vu, like I've seen this in a movie before...