Ahh This Is My First Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ryujin, Oct 31, 2007.

1. ryujin

ryujin Member

im a big fan of any type of music. but id have to say that hip hop is my most favorite kind.
    people are saying that hip hop is dead, but i personally think that it lives in the south. lets start with georgia. now take a look at young jeezy. he made trap music a big thing in my town, as well as everywhere else. everybody was bumpin to it while rollin through the hood. t.i, the king of the south, has also earned his respect in the hip hop industry. ludacris has made a big deal out there. with his fast rhymes and his insane flows, he has become a well respected heavyweight rapper. lil john brought out the crunk in all of us, and most of us thank him for it. now about new orleans. baby and lil wayne are doin it big with cash money. lil wayne is considered one of the best rappers of all time. his freestyles and flows would make most rappers breakdown and choke. in florida, we got t-pain, plies, dj khaled, trick daddy and rick ross. all reppin their hoods. we also got texas with numorous swisha house members. these are just a few examples of southern rappers.
    i do enjoy the hyphy music and the new york style hip hop, but i beleive the south will rise again, and i dont mean rednecks :P

anyone agree? disagree? comments? anything to add on? lol