A Thread of Work - Some Really Old, Some Not So Old

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ParisAsta, Dec 11, 2012.

1. ParisAsta

ParisAsta Member

This is a collection of my work, since I have never posted anything here. Why not this. If you happen to run across a copyrighted image (DevArt, or otherwise) please just tell me before someone goes ban-happy. All of these are old so things may have changed, hell there are a few that I am not even sure where I got the images from, but I know that they came from graphic sites.

I have not done this in a while, I have Christmas break coming up so I'll five to one do some LPs because I enjoy them more than small ones. That does not mean that I maybe won't do it.

Without further typing here they are..

My most views image on Imgur - I really do not understand why
    [​IMG]

Friendship
    [​IMG]

Christmas
    [​IMG]

God Forgot the name of the game
    [​IMG]

Black and White
    [​IMG]

Everyone needs a Fairy
    [​IMG]

High Dancing
    [​IMG]

Transformers - For my nephew who loves Transformers
    [​IMG]

Lady on Fire
    [​IMG]

Spooky on the ISS
    [​IMG]

Girl and the TARDIS
    [​IMG]

Jetsons
    [​IMG]

Meh
    [​IMG]

Are they huge, I don't know. I had a feeling that sig size started going up. Yes these are all uploaded to imgur because the other hosting I was using went all frog and my images were being deleted because of bandwidth usages (people were high jacking them).

Like I have said I have not done this in a while. So please don't laugh. I know that my skill set is five to one out of date. What can I do to bring myself back into the know? Advice? Suggestions.. what ya got?

Just for fun here is a link to the only LP that I have manged to save since I started doing graphic work, as the HDD that held most of my work died.

The Man
    http://i.imgur.com/E2pe4.png

2. Friday_Night_Lights

Friday_Night_Lights Well-Known Member

Really like a few of them, some are a bit to ah grungy? Did you use a vector mask for the god forgot sig? That is probably my favorite one.

3. ParisAsta

ParisAsta Member

For the one in which I had forgot, I think it is just an overlay, there are no mask used. If I can find and dig up the psd file, I'll check it to make sure.

As for the others yea they are grungy, the same reason why sometimes CGI work does that, it helps hide things and blend things into the background.

I have always been more of a fan of photo manipulations that anything else.

Also my work has also gotten bigger, I have some of my first sigs, still have the very first one I ever created and I look at that and some of my other work and I go damn, I have come a long way.

The info that I have picked up by creating sigs in high school has helped me craft some very nice looking GIS maps, which has gotten me job offers to do it professionally.

So thanks for the feedback.