A Personal Question Of Opinon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amoebassassin, Dec 21, 2005.

1. NikitaDarkstar

NikitaDarkstar Active Member

I went to college with many guys that built a small empire on hundreds of nights of meaningless sex. Of course, they will never know what love is, because living such a life trivializes the whole affair.....If you can share such a thing with someone else, and just roll over and move on to the next conquest with no emotional flack, you'll never allow yourself to get close enough to 'The One'. [/b][/quote]
    *nods* maybe the question should be, "can you really love if you only focus on sex?" okey the things kinda go hand in hand.. but well shallow, meaningless sex might satisfy you for the moment, but you will probably realise later what a lonley life that really is... I dunno sex and love should go hand in hand but if I have to choose one it's defently love..

2. DrEw91

DrEw91 Well-Known Member

I chose the first choice, because if you really love someone, they can practice sex with you, until there IS sexual chemistry, then you have both. Sexual desire, AND someone you love.

Damn I'm good.
    :D

3. cooolway

cooolway Well-Known Member

That was the easist question for me, no doubt in my mind about it. I chose "A lifetime with a wife/husband who is your best friend, but has mediocre sexual chemistry with you."

4. Ice92888

Ice92888 Well-Known Member

I think interaction between partners are really important, more important than sexual desires among partners actually.

5. Jaego X

Jaego X Well-Known Member

The three ultimately important words which form the basis of every man's life:

Sex is life.

6. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

i would say personallity cause its more lasting.....

7. Eil

Eil Well-Known Member

I would prefer the 1st to the 2nd, because eventually, when the sex part is gone, I wouldn't like to be stuck with a person whom I got nothing in common with.

8. snipatank

snipatank Well-Known Member

well at least there is still some good people out there i voted for
    " A lifetime with a wife/husband who is your best friend, but has mediocre sexual chemistry with you"

excellent thats what i was thinking
    but the ones who go for the lust are prolly young and do now know what true love is hell i dont even know what true love is i have a girlfriend and just being with her and talking to her is way better then other sexual activities