A Gift To Girly

Discussion in 'Gifts' started by -pYr0-, Aug 22, 2005.

1. -pYr0-

-pYr0- Well-Known Member

I know you pretty much have no idea who I am but I've seen your work and how nice you are and all your prices and stuff are conciderably low for your great work.. I've also seen your personality on posts (not stalking just looking around) and I've seen that your an all around good kind person.. Therefore I would like to be probably the 100000843290840932840329 person to give you a gift. Might be getting old but I figured it was only right to do it.. You are an inspiration from all your work and kindness.. I made it with whatever came to mind from the pegasus tut and pretty much whatever else I wanted to add.. Hope you like it.

[​IMG]

P.S. I hope we can be friends ^_^

2. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

awww thats cute hehe, im sure she will love it, gj

3. G-Fire

G-Fire Well-Known Member

No offence bro, but you should have sent that to her through the PM system. If Kyro or someone like him sees this post, it'll be a flamwar all over. Its a nice sig, dont get me wrong, she will most definitaly like it, but for your own sanity, and the mods for in that case, send girly her gifts through PM.

Its actually really sad that i have to write that up, but some people have no real lives and prefer to ruin Girlys because shes more popular than them.

To prevent any player-hating, please dont post in this thread unless you have something nice to say about the sig. I dont want to have to ask Sensi/BFTP to close another thread.

4. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Thats just really gay...i mean im a girl and got a present for no reason..but hey that doesnt mean that i got one just because im a girl...bah oh well.

Once again i like :D gjgjgj

5. [::Johnny::]

[::Johnny::] Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about dog. Gimme a pound pyr0. *props*

:D

EDIT: G-Fire, he can show off his gift right here. Nobody even hinted at saying anything bad at all, so don't worry about it yet. If someone starts flaming, then people can deal with it. Takes about 2 seconds for a mod to close a topic...no big.

6. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

Noes! You make such a big deal outta pity flamewars, which me and Johnny can easily handle. XD

I doubt Girly is uber-saddened by little n00bish assholes, and honestly if they want to bring it up, than can take it up with me and Johnny.

The PM system? Sheesh, its not that big of a deal. You getting frustrated over something pointless that doesnt affect you.

As for Pyro, thats a neat sig, I like it, I bet Girly will too. Nice to know a nice person. XD

7. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

ah man if u only read the interview with someone who met girly

8. Sociapath

Sociapath Well-Known Member

Nice sig...

Reason is still weird...

Ow and Johny and BLKfalc...Lmfao...winning flame wars...hahaha...in ur own little world ^_^

That is all..if you want to hate me now..do it trough PM..cus otherwise people will hold me responsible for a flamewar...[what isnt true, but nvm that]

9. KiwiFlavor

KiwiFlavor Well-Known Member

nice siggeh man :) gj ! im sure she will likey likey !

and guyz that's it, stop no more flaming ok ! appreciate the guy that made this sig by not turning this thread into a flame !

10. -pYr0-

-pYr0- Well-Known Member

Dude.. I made her a gift not even knowing what gender she was.. just because I've seen her personality and respect.. This is the gifts section.. Okay? A: I'm new its my first gift B: Who the hell gave you the right to say something like that. I made a gift for someone.. I don't have to PM it I can put it right here.. no offense I dont want an enemy or anything but if anyones gonna start a flamewar now its your doofy post on how not to use this section to give someone a gift.. So what if shes popular its another gift that I wanted to give.. I didn't ask for you to approve it cause I never read ANYWHERE that it needed to be.. Sorry in any case.. but if you close it your the only one that has no life.. The way I see it your telling me not to post a gift to someone popular because people with no lives that arent popular flip out cause they don't get gifts.. Well thats their problem maybe they should act like some of the people getting gifts.. All in all I have no idea what you said and I gave her the gift here.. And if I ever have another gift to give I will give it in the GIFTS section.. so I don't understand why you decided it was under your authority to pretty much tell me not to give a gift where its technically supposed to go instead of saying great job im sure she will like it or it sucks, and stop there.. Thanks for the comment if you were trying to help me or anything but like I said I'm new and thats where I wanted to put it..

peace,
    pyro

PS. If you dont understand what I just said don't make a big deal it was basically just saying idk what you just said but im giving the gift in the correct section.. And alotta other stuff but thats the main reason I made this post in a nutshell.. Anyways whoever posted that cause I dont wanna look at your name again (to lazy) I Dont mean to start a fight but yeah..

EDIT: PS. (2) Everyone who made the nice comments and pretty much fought to stop the flaming.. you own.. and BLK thanks for calling me a nice person ^_^.. Anyways I'm out..

pCe,
    pyro

11. -pYr0-

-pYr0- Well-Known Member

This is my last post I swear.. I didn't give it to her cause shes a girl.. I think i mentioned that and I didn't give it to her for NO reason.. I've seen her work. I've seen her respect towards others and I've seen her personality.. I look all over and she wasj ust someone I noticed that deserved something in return.. So thats the sig was the only thing that came to mind on a GRAPHICS forum.. So yeah.. I'd really like to end this whole fight or wahtever it is and let her just take her gift and tell me if she likes it or not.

Comments are still welcomed though I guess. Unless g-fire or whatever can stop that then in that case just leave it alone cause apparently hes trying to help me or something.. (still dont understand player-hating) :P

12. .veto

.veto Well-Known Member

wow you type so much for something so stupid, it was a quick comment, no1 flamed you, settle down...

good gift

13. -=DaRKSTaR=-

-=DaRKSTaR=- Senior Member

Great gift man I just hope flamers dont ruin the atmosphere Great stuff Pyro Im sure she'll like it :D I gave my first gift to girly same with you :D And for kinda the same reason

14. -pYr0-

-pYr0- Well-Known Member

wow you type so much for something so stupid, it was a quick comment, no1 flamed you, settle down...

good gift [/b][/quote]
    See your one of the people who didn't understand what was going on.. I never said anyone flamed me..I'm not explaining it again.. Don't get involved please..

Thanks for the comment ^_^

15. Gurly

Gurly Well-Known Member

awww thanks pyro very sweet and cute :wub: i love it glad i can b a insperation to you ^_^