A Bunch Of My Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by messenjah14, Mar 10, 2008.

1. messenjah14

messenjah14 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. DarthSomething

DarthSomething Well-Known Member

Bare with me here. -_-

1 is your is best, and I like it.

2 compo is no good, because her face is so big on the tag. The text needs work too.

3 is simple, clean, not bad. I like it. :)

4 needs text work.

5 rather great amount of colors. work on the depth and focal

6 has a cool concept, but work on the execution. Lighting is funky, and text is no good. = /

7 has weird lighting

8 seems a bit confusing. the flow is off too. colors are alright. lighting is off

9 good effects and lighting. overall schweet. :)

10 effects are messy and it needs depth.

11 what is it? i can't tell.

12 ohhhh i like that one. good depth, colors, text, compo, overall excellente

Last one is oversharpened.

You have some good stuff in there, but overall, you need work. Do tutorials and keep at it. You'll improve. ^_^

3. Ofnirz

Ofnirz Well-Known Member

1 is your best, nice textures and effects

4. messenjah14

messenjah14 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments :) I'll throw something to some of them:
    3 is straight from a tutorial :lol: Looks good, true, but I'd hate to take any true credit for it tbh.
    My texts are rarely good, and that's something I'm trying to improve on at the moment.
    5... Yeah. I have no idea what I was smoking when I made that one. Looks like I just threw a bunch of stuff into a mess, and yeah, I totally forgot to do anything to create an illusion of depth. Something I'll have to work on from now on.
    For 6 I didn't personally do any specific lighting, stuff just sorta turned out that way. Dunno what else to say about that one.
    7, I know I screwed up the lighting, I should've removed that thing between her and the light source.
    8 was just trying out the distortion filters and so forth, but I agree with your comments ^_^
    For 10 I think I oversharpened it abit, and yeah, it's messy alright, but I personally kinda dug it that way.
    11 is named conceptualism for a reason. I tried to make it as impossible to see as what it originally was (a creature from The Darkness-game), so that the viewer could shape his/her own view of it in their heads :tongue:
    Thanks a lot for the compliments on 12, I think it's a pretty well-balanced sig too :)
    I know the last one is a bit oversharpened, I also think I kinda screwed up the flow with it.

Anyhow, thanks again for the good comments B)

And Ofnirz, thanks for the compliment :eek:

5. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

your work lack sharpen and color balance layers

1st i best