9 Dead In Finland School Shooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kennedy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. ShneakySquirrel

ShneakySquirrel Well-Known Member

Yup, because that was the first thing that popped into my head, shortly after "That sucks"

2. Kennedy

Kennedy Senior Member

Sorry bout that
    I was just really pissed of at the moment and somehow the post you made seemed wrong, no harm feelings k?

3. AG Mountaineer

AG Mountaineer Well-Known Member

I'd agree there. People all the time come into these threads when it occurs in the United States, and crityicizes our country. It is not the country, it is those who live in it. Sadly, not everyone is in the correct state of mind to live in peace. God bless those who died, and not's let this turn into a flame.

4. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

I feel bad for all Finnish people. Half of them are either ready to go postal or are suicidal!

5. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Oh really? Seems like it happens in every single topic started about a tragedy in America. Get over yourself, your topic isn't higher than anyone elses here, and my response is going to be a response regardless of whether or not I stated it, or someone else did.
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry bout that
    I was just really pissed of at the moment and somehow the post you made seemed wrong, no harm feelings k?
    [/b][/quote]
    kk, no hard feelings =)

6. .ArctiC.

.ArctiC. Well-Known Member

kinda get the feeling that his using the "f*uck the system" line just an excuse for shooting innocent people.

7. .Sinister

.Sinister Well-Known Member

Pathetic i tell you, seriously why waste lives over your own life. Fair enough people haven't got it made in this world by why hurt the innocent. Its ------ed up too many mental people and crack heads around these days. Watch one day these topics that we post on forums probably wont mean nothing as soon it will be like a everyday thing. ---- is getting out of hands in this world these days.

8. Naviero

Naviero GR Fan

It sucks that this happened, but this seems to be happening more often these days. It's happened two or three times in the past year.

9. Element

Element Well-Known Member

It's one of the things that I am sure wont be the last one. As it always has been, there have been bullies, the popular kids, and all the losers and nerds in schools that there will always be people picking on people. My dad when he was in school way back when told me that he picked on a few, and a few picked on him. After the first one I'm sure that this one in Finland wont be the last, as sad as it is to say.

10. verbal backflip

verbal backflip Well-Known Member

What a ------ing nazi that guy is. At least he got what he deserved and suffered, maybe he then knew what the others felt.

Dumbass.

Atleast we don't have this back at Portugal :D Lol, just joking ;DD

And should all the innocent students RIP