66yo Killed 15yo Kid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DoomedKiller, Mar 22, 2006.

1. `Kakashi

`Kakashi Banned from GR

^ probably cuz he was a paranoic asshole that every1 hated. probably tried to screw grass and found out that it hurt

2. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Well-Known Member

Or he was a old weak man that had lost his wife with no family and grading kept him alive these kids bulled him for 5 years, he had augments with the dad I presume the police would have been called time after time. And as the neighbor said he knew it was the kid and the old man so there must have always been trouble. If the kid did bully him for 5 years by running on his yard then he got what he had coming sorry to sound harsh but that’s life. He killed him out of hate but then rang 911 and told them his story to get it of his chest he didn’t lie he isn’t a heartless murder the kids just pushed him over the edge

3. Silencer18

Silencer18 Well-Known Member

and all the kid had was his whole life in front of him. he was 15 for crying out loud.
    if you have problems with neighbors, you call the cops. you don't shoot them with a shotgun.

4. Aukatrau

Aukatrau Well-Known Member

instead of killing him.....

I would let him in a room by himself with a pistol with one shot. Not feeding him or giving him anything to drink. Eventually he would die of starving, shooting himself, or just damn bordom. Anyway he should freaking pay for what he did. And if I see him on my lawn killing the basterd is only half of what I will do.

5. Anti-Hero

And if he were bullying an old man what future would he have? Crime and anti social behavior?

6. xZEROx

xZEROx Member

Anit Hero has a point here. The kid was apperently not to keen on the personal boundry area. Plus we have no idea of the background of the old man. The shot gun use was a little out there but the kid shouldn't have thought that he could get away with being so ----y.

There is more than one fault in this story but once again fair balanced news is a bit bias huh?

7. `Kakashi

`Kakashi Banned from GR

jesus christ it was a 15 year old kid. even if the kid was an asshole, he didnt deserve to get frickin shot. what about all the teenageers here? i know someone here is a trouble maker. or put it this way. the old man has to live with this on his conscience for the rest of his life and the kid has to be in a box for what could have been his life.
    what about the kids parents? they have to go all their lives with a lsot child. if i were a parent, that old guy would be dead

8. .parfekt//

.parfekt// Senior Member

You guys are all messed up, the kid deserved it, their freaken family was harassing an INNOCENT OLD MAN and getting his 'buddies' to harass him as well, OH COME ON, GIVE THE GUY SOME ROOM. Wow, that's just messed up, I'm on the old man's side you know why? 'Cause the kid didn't do it just once, he's been doing it for 5 years, 5 FLIPPIN' YEARS. It's funny how they put the 'there's no sidewalk' thing in.. If there's no sidewalk and you know the old man is OBSESSED with his lawn why not go across the road and walk over there.

9. Blackadder

Blackadder Well-Known Member

1. That was uncalled for
    2. Maybe if you actually watched the video, other people said he was a friendly man

Don't be a dumbass duality.

10. Anti-Hero

I am saying the shotgun was a bit extreme but if he had tried to get help asked for help and didn’t get it then measurements where taken. Look at it this way you love making computer art but every time you do it some one rips the art and takes all the cred at first you leave it but EVERY time you make something the same person rips it and takes the cred you tell every 1 but no one helps would that effect your life?

11. mC² flexik

mC² flexik Well-Known Member

I'm on the Old Man's Side. The Kid deserved to die I mean for 5 ----ing years he been bullying the man, and you know what? Not just the kid, his parents and his friend's too. He actually mowed it a few times a day, how would you feel to the fact that what you worked on for so long ahd been messed up. He even phoned 911 admitting to. Geez, kids these days.

12. DoomedKiller

DoomedKiller Well-Known Member

i see all the sides and i will be neatrul on this cause i dont need anymore neg reps. yes he did have a right to shoot the kid if he was on the lawn. but the kid wasnt on the lawn.

13. Anti-Hero

And the video takes the kids side if you listen to the words the news team use it sides the story to the kids side easily. Heres a example your asked to watch a video twice at different times and are asked to estimate the speed of the car. The first question is asked like this “how fast was the car going when it hit the boy” and the 2nd time you are asked “how fast was the car going when it smashed into the boy”

Sorry about the grammar im kinda tippsy

14. Mcal

Mcal Well-Known Member

---- that guy
    i walk on a guys lawn every day to get home hope i dont get shot at

15. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

You are the sickest son of a bitch I've ever seen.