3d Surround Help!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lloydy25, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Lloydy25

Lloydy25 Well-Known Member

Ok, to begin with... I am completely new at surround sound and I've never dealt with it before so can you please forgive me for my noob-like questions.

What I want is a 3D surround system that plugs into my Samsung LE40M8 so I can experience the best possible sound. What I have at the minute is just the default speakers with the TV but I connect my PC (via dvi > HDMI) and my Xbox 360 (HDMI) and would also like them to have 3d surround sound.

I have no need for a DVD player because I play all my videos via my PC but I also what my 360 to have surround sound so how would I go about doing this? Is there a system that I can just plug into my TV and I get surround sound or do I need to connect my PC and 360 individually?

As I read back at what I've just written I find it hard to follow but can anyone help me?

2. kustmekloten

kustmekloten Well-Known Member

do you allready have your suround system?

if so please some specs

3. Lloydy25

Lloydy25 Well-Known Member

No, I don't have a surround sound system. I'm looking to get one.I don't know what one to get so I can listen to surrond sound for my xbox, watch normal TV and have my PC all have surround sound. (I connect my pc to the TV)

Basically a surround sound system that plugs in directly into the TV. Anyone got any ideas?