22" - 25" Hdtv Under 350?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by travmanx, Nov 22, 2008.

1. travmanx

travmanx Senior Member

I play my PS3 on an old 19" tv. It's horrible because the fonts for games like Madden are so small...

Anyone know if there is a good HDTV 22-25" for under $350?

I found a 19" in a Sears ad today that was $250, however the brand was a no name like Silv something...

I don't know much about 720 / 1080 other than thats how many vertical pixels there are... lol

Thank you :)

Reps for help

Edit: Found this Vizio 26" for 400, do you guys think its a good deal? http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5623471

Kinda out of price range becuse I still need to buy HD cables for ps3.. but I'm willling if its good

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Senior Member

3. kovan

kovan Senior Member

if the tv has an HDMI output ( most new tv's do ) , then the cable for the ps3 won't cost you so much
    it makes the quality of the ps3 WAY better and it's only 1 cable that costs under $20 i believe
    but i'd better think good about what kind of tv you're wanting to get, i wouldn't rush things

the samsung one redalert posted is nice but 22" is to small imo .. higher than 26" would be a good tv, and together with HDMI
    you'll have a very good quality

4. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Last time I checked Sharp was the only TV company who offered a 1080p TV as low as 35". You could probably find a nice 35"-42" brand name TV at walmart (non-1080p) for about $300-$800.

5. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

when buying HDMI cables don't be conned into the "expensive = better" crap, yes this was true of aux and scart cabled but cheap hdmi = expensive hdmi

6. SomeSaySTiCk

SomeSaySTiCk Well-Known Member

Just wait until black friday and hit up some local stores like best buy, circuit city, sears and look for some deals. I'm sure there will be some deals on HDTV's