15 Things To Do When Youre Bored

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by .Snuffs, Jul 16, 2007.

1. .Snuffs

.Snuffs Well-Known Member

1. Go to a very long page, press the scroll wheel on your mouse so that the white round thing with the arrows appears. Then move the mouse up or down, depending on what side (bottom or top) of the page you are, move it up slowly and scroll down. Try to keep up with it! If it is too simple, try moving the mouse down a little more.

2. Do this with a few RL friends. Go to a crowded city, go shopping and have a lot of bags. Then when you have enough bags, go to the busiest point of the city. Then count to 3, at 3 all drop their bags, point at the same point and shout: "LOOK (ALIENS)!!!" After everyone looked that way, you say, "Oh wait that's just a bird" And you walk away as if nothing had happened (with your shopping bags of course).

3. Send Sairos (or Gamepr0 ) a love letter, or hate mail, saying you love/hate them and why. After that, go cry (out of love or hate) over a picture of that person you just printed out.

4. Go to a fitness center, ask for guidance from the trainer and start your training. After 5 minutes say you are exhausted and you feel like you are dieing. If he says you are over acting it struggle it a bit but eventually give along with the trainer. After 5 minutes of cycling or walking suddenly fall off your bike or treadmill. After there has been a big hectic try somehow to just stand up, grab your stuff and calmly walk out of the fitness center.

5. Read all 70,332 posts on this forum and count them on the way, so you can proof the number is incorrect.

6. Grab the old lava lamp from the shelf, place it on the stove and wait until it explodes.

7. This one is for the admins. Search the forums for reasons to ban people. Then ban them and wait for a response. If they say it is unfair that you banned them show them the (old) post and say, "Here is the proof now get lost." If they say that it's an old post and that it's still unfair unban them and say you are sorry.

8. Make dinner (yea right)...

9. Click the "Make new Topic" Button, get your cat and let it walk over the keyboard. Post the topic and call it Art. If the topic is closed, say you will sue the forums for not letting you express your cats real feelings.

10. Stand up from behind your computer and go outside, but don't forget the suntan oil, even if the sun isn't shining. Don't be scared for the fresh air, that is normal outside.

11. Buy a universal TV remote control, walk by some houses in the neighborhood, (we don't want you to get lost...) look for someone that is watching TV and change it from the football game to Oprah (or Vice Versa) every time that person changes it back. When he figures out you are the one doing it, don't run away. Wait until the person comes out and YOU say, "What the hell are you doing? I'm watching Oprah/that football game!"

12. Stare at the Tech-GFX banner and wait until the letters start to dance.

13. Attach a Dollar/Pound/Euro bill to a string. Place it on the ground, wait until someone tries to pick it up and pull the string at the moment that person almost has it. Pull it until the person stands right in front of you, then shout: "Yes! I got it! After 1 day of money-fishing I finally got my well earned Dollar!"

14. Poo in someones front yard, ring the bell and ask for toilet paper.

15. Help your mother in the household...

2. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

I was bored and read those 15 points of yours, result? I am uber bored. :mellow:

Merged Post:

It was hilarious anyway.

3. dinges

dinges Senior Member

loving 11 :P

4. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

I liked 14

5. <HITMAN

<HITMAN Well-Known Member

I like how this Has more views than My topics
    HAHAHA nice

6. Easy Sniper

Easy Sniper Guest

Rofl.

7. Forge

Forge Well-Known Member

Lol. Just reading them made me bored. When your bored, just throw things out your window.

8. Easy Sniper

Easy Sniper Guest

I do that 99.9% of the day.

9. Forge

Forge Well-Known Member

Well you my friend, you must be a very bored person. =D

10. EFX

EFX Well-Known Member

Suggestion 14 is just great.

XD

11. Sord

Sord Well-Known Member

11 and 14 seriously made me rofl and i guess i focl(fell of the chair laughing)

12. will323

will323 New Member

funniest one is *11

13. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

I do that too.

14. LostUchiha

LostUchiha Well-Known Member

Sorry to necropost but LOL!.

Last one should be read 15 Things To Do When You're Bored.

XD