read first page ;)
If you want to get somewhere in terms of working on the internetr with designing websites and stuff, then you should propably take coding and...
I dont...did for 1 year...NEVER again!
2 Pieces of your work:
AIM/MSN: PM me for MSN, AIM: Das
Location: Richmond, VA
I dont :(
all I have is a 50 bucks mp3 player...128MB!!! yeah...
and a sucky comp, lmao, freezes every 30-45 mins, and has like 34756857 viruses...
duh its recent^^
but that really is pretty ----ed up :o
whos Dr. Hibbert?
Family Guy all the way =)
most ppl thought it was pretty funny ;)
Lmao, that was great^^
first 100 members, that must be like a year ago <.<
whats my #?
edit: 18,300+ damn
lol, I'll just say asian ;)
edit: How about ZACK????
no Z? god, thats discriming!
lmao, that made me rofl!
Broken and alias
jus look at me ;)
thats why only gay kids watch the anime, cool kids like me read the manga ;)
Actually Tod den Juden makes more sense.
cause noone said Death to the jews! you'd say Death Them Jews! The german word zu is like dead^^
Naruto all the way!
looooooooooooooooooool, you'd get banned if you posted that in english :P
never happened to me, and I wont have that prob cause I press ctrl+S after every step^^
I was bnorn in germany, and I lived there 70% of my life, the other 30% I spent in the US, which is were I currently am, lol
btw. rammstein sux,...
w00t, german peeps^^
lmao, the word cute doesnt exist in my vocab^^
Separate names with a comma.