Sky Dive

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by justAfellow, Mar 6, 2013.

1. justAfellow

justAfellow Member

cnc please, first tag in over a year

[​IMG]

2. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

Deffinatly can tell.... hmm i did the same thing got back into photoshop after a year or two made my first sig and only thing i remembered how to do is smudging lol and i didnt even have the right brushes....

I recommend reading some tutorials on Lighting and blending a bit... its not bad just very bland theres no light source and the focal point is a little rough but since its simple it is easy to focus on the girl.... hmm no border or text which you dont always need but is nice sometimes i could see a border in this oh and i see you did some blurring but the blurring is way to much you shouldnt notice the blur unless its far far away from the render.

3. justAfellow

justAfellow Member

ok thanks, I'll check out some tutorials, do you have any?

4. GAm3rX

GAm3rX Senior Member

5. [DTA]

[DTA] Well-Known Member

So a little blurry in some places but I think you were trying to create the feeling that she was falling and the blurring that I am seeing is movement. Also the render looks like she is sitting in a seat...in mid air while the title suggest sky diving. Just not feeling like she is sky diving at all. I am a huge fan of text as I see it as a way of signing your work. You don't need a fancy quote or something clever but your name just so people can't easily rip your work. At least they would need minimal photoshop skills and time to take it.

Really though after taking into consideration of coming back after a year. Pretty good tag. Good colors, it doesn't scream hideous, and there isn't any major problems. Good job bud.