+mw.pmi

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Majin, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

^lol

Dem they are his kids, and he does not have a job he sits at home and does sigs how sad

2. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at mastertheworks.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

I entered anyways and it doesn't work. Lol.

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Do you know him personally? If not, how do you know they are his kids, last I checked their names magically changed over the course of 2 years.

4. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

no man would lie about having kids, pmi has been set up so many times and it has been proven that he didnt rip NSL admitted what they did cause they did not like him

5. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

He does rip.. It's been proven countless times.

6. roro808

roro808 Well-Known Member

Wow......

7. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

its fake neu NSL made it up they even admitted to it go to NSL and look at the rip topics and find where they admit its all a lie

8. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

I'm not really talking about NSL, there's a convo on deviantART between him and an artist and he admits to ripping.

9. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

seriosly i really dont care now, all i know was that he was pissed of with people saying he ripped and the people who begun it where on nsl and they admitted it was fake so what ever lets see this convo

10. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

11. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

I hope the ------ is dead to.

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry, he was banned on GR for being found ripping at one point, he was later unbanned per request and because of staff members (I believe Kirbir). He was later brought up... again... for ripping and while the rip was very evident a staff member (kirbir) fought against the rest of the staff and refused to let him be banned claiming hes innocent. Rather than lose an active staff member on the site we let him stay.

He has had multiple deviantart accounts banned for posting ripped art as his own.

His myspace even revoked copyrighted pictures from artists complaining.

In case you haven't noticed, the staff on GR doesn't bandwagon jump to the opinions of other websites, especially not that whore monger of a site NSL which a large portion of the active community here dislikes, especially the staff.

13. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Pretty much sums up everything against PMI.

That and his audio books are horrible.

14. SM ni ft y

SM ni ft y Well-Known Member

He ripped, period.

Very similar to you also Reserection. (aka MW+ MIKEY). I find it funny how you say how pathetic MW+ was when you were in it yourself, and I believe you were kicked from there as well, no? Hell makes sense, they kick you out and you say how pathetic they are.

Also, don't go on about how you didn't rip as I caught you countless times, and the ones that actually weren't rips were just mimics of other tags (mostly mine). Don't tell me to just leave it or get over it either. Having to put up with your constant MSN spam and having to debate against somebody with the mental capacity of a chimp for however long I did, even giving you somewhat of a second chance you still were the same. You're pathetic, gtfo.

15. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

this has nothing to do with me tass so just shut up about it, and i did leave it cause i dont really do sigs anymore. I dont know why the hell u keep brining it up just ------ of and leave me alone instead of brining me ---- and making me hated