haas

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Clash, Sep 16, 2010.

1. SiteWhite

SiteWhite Well-Known Member

Exactly... He's gonna start commenting on every post we make saying GAY and all his bullshit....

2. Skoll

Skoll Senior Member

Inverse is a very talented artist, he just, unlike most of us when disliking someone really gives it a hard opinion.

As for not saying anything other then its sucks, well he would give more C&C I'm sure if it was anyone but Clash (They don't get along)

But as they said Clash, this tag really is not much to look at.

3. SiteWhite

Well i understand the fact that they don't get along. I'm new here and one of my first posts he commented with a "You and your friends are retards" and nothing else so it not just Clash and if he doesn't get along with him he should just not look at his stuff. And i haven't seen anything by him since I've been here that wasn't an eye sore and thats coming from a newbie.

4. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

There is no real response to a mindless non-sequiter, SiteWhite.

5. SiteWhite

Then why would you reply at all? Or even comment like a dumb-ass in the first place?

6. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

He likes my work, that's why he follows it so closely. I have yet to look at a piece of his yet, other than what he asks me to c&c... which is usually nothing great.

His sigs are in the moderate to crap catagory...which i guess is "ok" but his design knowledge, professionalism, and overall skills are week at best.

He has no credentials at all to be taken seriously, so don't mind him.

7. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Yeah you're right, guys. That Dexter sig I made for the SOTW sucks. It's just some words next to a stock...

Unlike the sig Clash posted at the very beginning of this thread, amirite?

This is why I don't like it when there isn't a moderate level of hazing of new members. They walk in, feel like they own the place, and then start mouthing off about things they don't understand.

And Clash, my skills are in the "moderate to crap category", and somehow they managed to do a 9-0 win over your piece of shit sig in that battle thread. Probably would have been much higher had I kept the voting going.

8. SiteWhite

I'm not saying hes bad by any mean. I know he's better than me, the only thing i don't like is his reply to all the posts. At least leave some CC if your going to comment!

9. SiteWhite

Yaaa.... Or i just simply said dont be a d*ick in your replys... IDK just makes sense to me?

10. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

If I was going to leave C&C on this "sig" (it's not really, it's a small flier for a telephone retailer, which is as far as Clash's design skills go), it would be that he learn how to make sigs.

Maybe you should care less about what I'm saying, and learn to stfu yourself.

11. SiteWhite

A sig is something that represents you or what you like. Not all sigs have to have effects and be really cool. Some are just normal pictures with words by it that dont take alot of time to make...

12. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

lets turn down the negativity here ladies.

Inverse, you don't know much of anything about design itself. I bet you're a great "sig-maker" in your own world. But if you ask for an opinion, your going to get everyone's. Mine is constructive and has an education, and years of professional experience to back it up. That's called credibility. You have a high-school education and were involved with a design forum un-popular in the design community. That's not experience.

Finish school, get some professional experience, then you can tell me i'm wrong.

13. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

bingo... that's called designing with purpose.

grasp it.

That's why this new kid's work is 10x better than yours inverse.

Quality design is not judged (professionally) by the number of effects smooshed into it. Some people see it that way, but i'm sorry, i don't.

14. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

Also, I have 1 more award, and 7 more thanks than you. I also have a degree, and you don't... also, I work in the design field... and you don't.

15. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Not this bullshit. It's the same shit that all noobs say because they don't want to admit they suck at making sigs.

Sigmaking isn't an art. It's not a personal representation of ones inner-self. It's just a small collection of good looking pixels. Your current sig is one of a total beginner. That's okay, I have no problem with that. We were all where you are at some point. But what I take exception to is when noobs start deciding who is good and who is shit, and then not being able to understand when they're wrong.

Noobs always side with Clash in our disputes. That's because he himself is a noob, and is always giving noob sigs high ratings over experienced members sigs (purely because he doesn't know enough about sig making to tell the difference between a good sig and a bad sig).

Clash is, in fact, a hack wannabe designer, who thinks he's the greatest designer in a century, because he has a 1 year certificate at a design school (so do I, by the way, but it's totally irrelevant on a site like this, but it's why Clash insisted on saying I bought it on ebay to discount mine while promoting his), but he actually has no skills to back it up. His portfolio site is a joke, and he's constantly telling us he has tons of new work which is a million times better but has yet to actually show anyone any of it, which is the surest sign that it doesn't exist.

Don't take anything he says at face value, because it's probably lies and bullshit, and in actual fact most of the senior members hate him as much as I do, they just care a whole lot less.