Gears Of War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Strik3r_inferno, Jul 24, 2007.

1. stokey

stokey Well-Known Member

Loved the story line even if it was too short. Co-op over xbox live was was great fun and i really enjoyed the online VS.

2. xXInTeNsXx

xXInTeNsXx Well-Known Member

the gears of war that is coming out on p.c v/soon will have new levels , so they will probz make a update on XBL and having to pay for it like the maps

3. Shinoda

Shinoda Well-Known Member

[/quote]

no actually they're not going to do that. Cliffy and the gang are going to help out with Unreal.

4. Strik3r_inferno

Strik3r_inferno Active Member

lol like in 11 years computer games might be the same of xbox 360 games today. Im not looking foward tothe computer gears though.

5. xXInTeNsXx

xXInTeNsXx Well-Known Member

no actually they're not going to do that. Cliffy and the gang are going to help out with Unreal.
    <div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

it was on a trailer -_- they best do

6. Rexx

Rexx Well-Known Member

I played it at my friends place, I loved it. It's pretty fun, good change from alot of FPS games. Gears is really a unique game, if I had a 360 I'd get it fo sho!

7. Rincepz

Rincepz New Member

most games on 360 are meant to be played online though, the short campaign sucked but if u got live you can still play for hours on end and yeh intense is right its not commin out on pc

my gamertags rincepz if i see ya round sumtime

8. Stillmatic

Stillmatic Senior Member

I got Gears on Christmas, since then I've played the hell out of it, milked the ---- out of it actually.

It just seemed to get boring, obviously Campaign is mediocre so everyone goes on how amazing the multiplayer is but eh, host advantage is gay as hell. Every game you join is full of glitchers, friends that'll kick you, or people who will kick you being better then then. The ranked system is horribly garbage also.

I still play now and then with my friend when we can actually find a game that'll last and we don't get kicked from.

Usually goes like this

I join game.
    Round starts, I demolish three or four of the members.
    Round 2, same thing usually.
    I get kicked.

Pretty sad, I'm not even trying to say I'm good people who play player matches are just usually garbage, Ranked is more on my skill level but such bull playing with host advantage and pretty boring playing with random people who don't. Takes like 20 minutes for you and a buddy to join the same game.

9. danruto

danruto Well-Known Member

Awesome game, graphics and gameplay. My favourite weapon is the chainsaw, really the only reason I play is to pwn my friends with it lol, beating Ram on insane really really took a while.

10. bmorechop4

bmorechop4 Member

this game is awesome on live and the story mode is really good to. graphics rock too.