Airflow

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by S1lence, Sep 30, 2005.

1. S1lence

S1lence Well-Known Member

Could some draw up a pic for me what a good airflow system for a case would be?
    50 credz
    What I need is, maybe a fan for the right side of the case(Where the mobo lays)
    Then one fan on top, one on the window, and one in the back. Plz tell whic way they should blow. and what if I put a 2nd fan o nthe window side?

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

a fan directly against the mobo would burn itself up from not being able to push air. as for a good airflow case, just get a large case and have air intake come from the bottom and outtake from the top.

3. Sociopath

Sociopath Well-Known Member

Lian Li is my favorite case maker stylish too. Any way I don't like air I had way too many fans too keep my hard ware cool and switch to liquids works fine and is easy to set up get a kit and you'll do some good, plus I have never seen it go past 90 degree farenheit....

4. -=DaRKSTaR=-

-=DaRKSTaR=- Senior Member

Ive never seen a case with a fan on the right side - why you wana do that for :D As said get a decent case with good cooling fans etc

5. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

I'd say get a cooling system

But if you can't afford it, mak tour side and top fan go out. heat rises... make the others blow into the case.