Thermaltake Worst Company Ever

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by x shadow reaper, Sep 27, 2005.

1. x shadow reaper

x shadow reaper Well-Known Member

alight so ive been tryin to get my computer workin for about 5 or 6 monthes now because of bad parts from companys so finally i get my computer all put together with new parts that the companys replaced and out of know where my power supply stops workin when we go to turn my computer on so i sent a message to the company and had to pay 9 dollers to ship the power supply back to the company i waited for around a month and they said they would ship it in 2 weeks i finally emailed them and they said there product was no longer being made so i was pretty mad so i picked out a new power supply and they said they would ship it right away my new power supply gets here in a few days the box is opened and all messed up and its not brand new my friend goes to check it all out its got a few burnt wires and the things fried so they sent me someone elses defective power supply they wont give me my money back and im completely pissed at there company i officially hate thermaltake and this is how they treat there customers that was a 120 doller power supply and i got a less expensive defective replacement thanks a lot thermaltake.

IM SO PISSED !!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sociopath

Sociopath Well-Known Member

Dude why didn't you just buy antec and get a good power supply in the first place?

3. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

This belongs in Computing. [moved]

Also, I agree with the Antec comment. After I put together my new system (2 weeks ago), I ran a 24-hour stress test on all facets of the computer. Nothing failed, but I was astonished by the PSU. It's a Truepower 2.0 550W btw. After 24 hours of continuous stressing, the max fluctuation of voltage was about 2%. Amazing. Get an Antec or Fortron PSU. You'll never go back.

4. .Lost

.Lost Well-Known Member

yea i heard that thermaltake PSU's arent that good, but some of there cases are pretty sweet (lanboys), but my trinity owns those lanboys :P

anyways, that really sucks, try and see if you can get your money back and get an antec :)

5. aphex

aphex AKA Zander

Hmm their cases are good but not so much their psu's.
    I recommend getting a Epower Puma II or a Tagan.

6. Psychodesignz

Psychodesignz Well-Known Member

yeah lost i feel u trinity owns the lanboy (i have one w00t)

i got a Q-tec gold edition 500 w never had any probs max fluctuation of the voltage is constantly at like 4% :D