Brushes

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by xBakaPeterx, Jan 17, 2005.

1. xBakaPeterx

xBakaPeterx Well-Known Member

hey i dled some brushes but i dont know where to put it in the adobe directory. can anyone tell me where so i can use it?
    edit:sorry for making 2 threads, it was lagging really badly.

2. Deathlock

Deathlock Well-Known Member

you goto My Computer>Whatever Drive PS is in>Program Files>Adobe>Photoshop>Presets>Brushes and put whatever brushes you want in there

3. Ethiks

Ethiks Guest

Adobe > PS (whatever version) > Presets > Brushes

When you've installed the brushes into the correct directory, open Photoshop, then go up to the "Brushes" option, which should be located at the top right corner. Click it, then click the little arrow next to it, and a menu should pop up; scroll down to Load Brushes, and install 'em.

4. Mercenary

Mercenary Well-Known Member

They don't need to be in the Adobe folder, you can load them from any location - using technique described above.

5. aphex

aphex AKA Zander

You dont need to load them up. YOu just put them in the folder, close photoshop if it was open when you copied them in and then reopen photoshop and they will be there.

6. Sentinel45

Sentinel45 Active Member

there is a really good set of brushes posted by denny over in the tut section for wen u figure out how to install them. i belive it is in his soft grunge tut