I'm Having A Problem With My Photoshop

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ho1y, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Ho1y

Ho1y Well-Known Member

i have ps7 and all of a sudden now when i make sigs,i cant do 3 pixel borders becuase the "stroke" feature doesnt work,its hard to explain but when i try to make the border i press ctrl+a like usualy,edit>stroke,then select my color and pixel sixe and hit ok,but nothing appears on the sig,tho when looking at the layer palet it looks as if its there,i can also "move" it but when i do i still see nothing,i kow i didnt give much to go off of but this pisses me off and if anyone out there has any idea as to what could be causing this please let me know

2. tigerx

tigerx Well-Known Member

not very sure about the problem but i guess a reinstall will help.

3. Ho1y

Ho1y Well-Known Member

ok i tried to reinstall and it wouldnt work,but by messing with it i kinda narrow down the problem i think,the stroke only WONT work on a new layer,like if i make a sig and get everything done but the border,then make a new layer for the border,stroke wont work,but if i click on any exsisting layer that has either the render,or brushes or anything,stroke WILL work but of coruse anything above that layer i clicked goes over the border looking like shit

4. Ho1y

Ho1y Well-Known Member

wait im an idiot,i had preserve luminosity clicked in the stroke menu

*smacks self*