Sean Paul - The Trinity Review

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Oxeodus, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Oxeodus

Oxeodus Well-Known Member

My Review On Sean Pauls New Album The Trinity

[​IMG]

Sean Paul sold over six million copies of his album Dutty Rock. The album spawned several hit singles including "Gimmie The Light," "Get Busy," "Like Glue," and the #1 single "Baby Boy" featuring Beyonce.

Sean Paul has followed up Dutty Rock with The Trinity. The 18 track album features the current smash single "We Be Burnin'" Sean stays true to his dancehall roots on this CD. The album isn't filled with a bunch of cameos. Sean Paul holds it down on his own for the most part bringing his unique flavor to his international fan base. Sean Paul worked with fellow Jamaican artists and producers for the most part for The Trinity.

Don't miss out on these hot tracks-

"We Be Burning"-Very hot, the album's first single.

"Ever Blazin'"-Good song with a nice track

"Eye deh a mi knee"-It's hard to understand what Sean is saying on this song but it's hot and it was on a lot of mix tapes this past summer. Sean Paul does include the lyrics in the CD jacket insert.

"Give It Up To Me"-Clearly a sex song. This song has got to be a single. It's one of the hottest songs on the album.

"Connection" featuring Nina Sky-Very catchy song, could easily be a single.

"Never Gonna Be The Same"-This is a soulful, reflective song about dealing with loss.

"All on Me" featuring Tami Chynn-This is an extra hot featuring newcomer Tami Chynn. She has a very soothing voice and her and Sean Paul sound great on this track.

Songs like "The Trinity," and "Yardie Boy," have a very Jamaican dancehall feel to them. True all of the songs are dancehall songs, but these songs more so than others. Songs, "I'll Take You There," "Temperature," and "Head to Toe," serve as decent album tracks. While some U.S. listeners will pick up the CD and may only claim a few songs as potential hits one must remember that Sean Paul is an international recording star and The Trinity is music for the world as a whole, not just the U.S. listening audience. It's a feel good album and clocks in exactly at one hour.

Regards
    TKIM