Geometry Wars 2: Retro Evolved

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Phantasy, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Phantasy

Phantasy Senior Member

Geometry Wars

[​IMG]

Gameplay: 9/10

Combine Asteroids (http://www.download-free-games.com/images/asteroids1.jpg) with updated graphics, more interesting enemies, intense battles and you get Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved. This game is incredibly addictive and once you start playing, you just can't stop!

Storyline: 0/10

Do you want a story? If so you are looking at the wrong game. This is an arcade game not a major studio game.

Graphics: 10/10

Considering Geometry Wars is an arcade game I'm not going to be as rough on it as I would if it were a $60 game. The graphics here are amazing. The grid reacts with your ship and enemies, all particles are colorful and entertaining, and the several layers of space make the background look so great.

Sound: 7/10

There are some awesome sound effects but the techno loops are a little repetitive.

Overall: 9/10

Considering this game only costs $5.00 it's definately amazing. It's very addictive too so you'll never want to put your controller down. Overall a great buy.

2. Link_2006

Link_2006 Well-Known Member

Ok the review need's some more info. I wasnt sure here what you were talking about, if this game is good or anything. Nice try but be more detailed about the game so we know exactly what we are suppose to know out of reading your review.

Better luck next time :)

3. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

Agreed with Link :)

Please edit (I highly doubt there is 100 words in that post)

-Blazeman

4. Phantasy

Phantasy Senior Member

Wow, there is nothing to know. It's like asteroids! You fly a spaceship around and shoot at oncoming enemies. And there are over 100 words.

5. +Gotham

+Gotham Well-Known Member

You could look over some other reviews and get some ideas from there. Anyway, GW is an awesome game but Marble Blast Ultra is my fav XBLA game. :D