Ipb Forums

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rannek, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Rannek

Rannek Well-Known Member

Hey, does anyone have / know anything about IPB? Anyways, i got IPB forums ( From cpanelX ) Version 1.3 Final.

Ok, so this is the problem. I was adding in the Arcade mod. ( Llamaman was helping me with some things ) And i was editing a part in Admin.php ( From file manager forums directory ). I acciddently moved it to the trash, so i moved it out and no worries, then when i went to go to Admin CP on the forums, it says error

So, i need to get in there for many reasons, also i need to get in there to finish the last 2 steps of proccesing the arcade. And as you know i was installing the arcade, so that means i was editing other files in the File Manager Public_html / forums / here , so that must mean i either mest up one of those accidently to cause admin.php to crash, or somethings wrong with the admin.php file. Also, i was thinking maybe i mest up a code in admin.php or deleted some needed text. So, i uplaoded a fresh new file of admin.php and it still doesnt work! I also uploaded the admin.php that came with the skin i got ( Fusion from extrmemepixels )

So, does anyone think they know whats going on or can maybe help me? And yes, most people will probably say " Go to InvisionPowerBoard's saupport forum ", well they only allow people who bought it from THEIR site. I got it from CpanelX. So they dont count me as a customer and i cannot post anything there. And no its not a bad thing saying i ripped / stealed / baned. Its just saying that i didnt buy it from them nad i dont have privilegdges to use the support forum. If yyou go to their site you'll notice the red colored user names ( Those = customers ) and a lot of just black names ( Those = non customers / users / guests )

Please help :(

2. .killjoy

.killjoy Well-Known Member

u editing in dream weaver if so it has lines marked check this line

theres prob. coding wrong or let me see always what links to ur forum i want to join :)

3. Rannek

Rannek Well-Known Member

4. .killjoy

well get dream weaver

5. DanMattia

DanMattia Well-Known Member

Easy fix.

Redownload Ipb Forums from their official site; MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VERSION as what you have installed on your site.

EXTRACT ONLY admin.php and replace the new version with your screwed-up one. Then, go through your code again and make any necessary changes. If it works, you screwed up on the original. If it doesn't work, the code you're inputting is not right.

6. .killjoy

but he installed arcade he wants the arcade to work not to change the admin.php he just wants correct code for it

7. laMe

laMe Well-Known Member

i know wuts wrong, contact meon msn