Boot/login Screen

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Joe, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

i wasnt sure to put this here, or in the graphics part but whatever... how do u make them? like i know how to make it and all but like, how do u make it into a .exe and all that other stuff? i see them everywhere but none that i really like, they dont look that hard, well kinda, but does anyone know how to do it?

2. MarkWLI

MarkWLI Guest

www.wincustomize.com

or... well n/m if I mentioned Warez than Llamaman would ban me, and honestly I don't want that. But dude you can get trials and eventually buy, something called BootSkin or Logon Studio. Then WindowBlinds and Icon Packager, the whole thing I think is maybe $45 or so... I forget.

3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

aight thanks...
    i kinda found a way that i think would work but i had to download a palette and it said i have to upload it to photoshop... but i have no idea how, anyone know?

4. MarkWLI

MarkWLI Guest

Tutorials, www.google.com I know there are ways to do it with C# and VBScript in Visual Studio but I don't know many ways off the top of my head, I could look up a way or make a program that would allow you to select an image and use it for the boot skin background... but the bootskin has to be a certain resolution and quality (I 'think' - don't know for sure)...

I will follow up on it later...