Photoshop 7.0

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by eK-nate, Nov 8, 2004.

1. eK-nate

eK-nate Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    I have gotten pretty good with Gimp now, and I'm cosidering buying photoshop.... I saw the prices for Photoshop cs or whatever and I just about fainted.....
    I'm wondering if photoshop 7.0 is still up for sale because I couldn't find it at the adobe site and if it was about how much would it cost ? thanks.

2. DirtKing812

DirtKing812 Senior Member

um 649.00 dollors is absurd

3. Seed

Seed Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Photoshop 7 in any of the stores that I visit, but I would think that 7 would be a hell of alot cheaper than CS.

4. eK-nate

Ya I'm only working part time at Safeway so I don't have much money because I'm a student.... But ya $649 U.S. Is highway robbery and also I'm in Canada so it costs even more here, hopefully I'll be able to find 7.0 for a fair price. I honestly don't know who would buy it unless your a proffesional graphic artist..... Including text its over 1000$ canadian I can't believe it.

5. mttviper

mttviper Well-Known Member

drive down to your many bordering states like north dakota,washington,etc. depending what part of canada you live in

6. excursion

excursion Well-Known Member

https://eagletronics.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cg...=ADOBEPHTOSHOP7

a legit copy of photoshop of an online store cheapest on the net @ 98 bucks or i assume this is since you have to buy it but if ur like me then use

amazon they have it for 200

and yea adobe photoshop cs is high but if ur in school use that to your advantage and buy the whole suite for less that the price of cs using a student discount

7. Shackleton

Shackleton Well-Known Member

Yupp, I got loads of Adobe Programs for dirt cheap because of a Student discount card. I'm not even studying graphics or anything, so as long as your a student, you can get it cheap!

8. eK-nate

Dam man, 98 bucks ? Thats to good to be true, and even with the student card you're still prolly looking at like 500+, are you sure its legit ? did you buy ps 7 from there ?

9. eK-nate

Also ya, i found it on Amazon and thats 200$ U.S. = exchange rate = I saw it in Canada for like 400 Canadian cheapest, maybe I'll spring for it, I'm still not sure.
    Also with the description at eagletronics it makes me sure 99% thats its a HOT good if you know what I mean, lol they send you JUST the cd and nothing else.

10. Scutzz

Scutzz Member

I got CS. For free. Not telling. :P PM me. Whats the diff between 7.0 and CS, Can't be much.

11. Turbo123

Turbo123 Active Member

as far as i know just that CS has a few more features LOL

12. excursion

excursion Well-Known Member

i did not purchase mine though there site though it looks fishy thats why i shwed it to ya and stated it might and it might not be legit

and give some advice to buy it at amazon

but i have a friend who purchased the whole cs suite with his student discount and got 5 or 6 adobe programs including photoshop cs for the same price as PS CS

its iffy to me but i think some sites will rip you off thats why i never trust small companys but thats just me

13. Pr3dator14

Pr3dator14 Active Member

man i also got mine for free...wudnt dream of paying that much <_<

14. Scutzz

Scutzz Member

Most high schools have 7.0 as someone already said I think. CS doesn't have that much more features so its much easier to ask oone of your teachers to borrow the cd and just install it then get CS.

15. omegafilter

omegafilter Well-Known Member

ya thats true but at my school they hav cs so if u go 2 a school with that then they might even give you a cd with cs on it