What's the best sound system?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by QcSpeedy, Apr 19, 2011.

1. QcSpeedy

QcSpeedy Well-Known Member

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if anyone of you had good knowledge in regard to speaker systems, and if he could help me make my choice.

I used to have a Paradigm 5.1 system at home, I was really happy with its sound! But years from now it had to be sold. So, now I'm looking for a new system that could remind me of that great quality of sound I so much appreciated... Even though I know my budget is restricted.

Well I'm currently reading about the KEF KHT2005.3 Kube-1 : http://www.kef.com/gb/surroundsound/kht/2000 ,since I've found a deal that should allow me to get it for 500$.
    Do you know about this speaker system? Is the sound good? Is KEF a reliable speaker brand?

Or, do you know about any other competitive speaker system for that price? I'm looking for something between 400 and 600$.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. Tijuk

Tijuk Active Member

idk about KEF... but BOSE has some crazy speakers... Recently I went to Germany, I stood there for a 1month... and I went to a BOSE store... me and my friends that were with me, we tried all the Speakers at the store... I cant remember exacly which were the best... but you could look in their website and try to find a model that suits you...

3. marvinbible

marvinbible New Member

I don't have much idea about it but as a quality, if you asked about it then I may help you to select an astonish one. have you ever attempted Chromecast Audio? the most famous streaming applications on your cell phone. here It's basic and functions admirably, with direct similarity for most real music administrations.