World of Warcraft 2 accounts, one battle.net three 80s

Discussion in 'Offer' started by Jester, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Jester

Jester Member

Hey guys, some of you might remember be, I've been busy the past couple months, but I'm back.

Basically, I don't play World of Warcraft anymore, and am hoping to sell my battle.net account for a good deal (there is a catch which may be minor or major). Here are the stats:

80 Undead Dual Specced PvE/PvP Rogue (Rasmorak)
    80 Prot Tauren Warrior (Traben)
    80 Dual specced Frost Dps/Blood soloing DK (Saskatia)
    76 Dual Specced Elemental/Resto Shaman (Vänaste)

plus many other characters that never fully took off or I liked twinking.

This account is NOT upgraded for Cataclysm so you'd have to do that on your own. You can look up the four characters I listed on wowarmory.com. 2 out of 4 have epic flying, and Traben has some really cool unique mounts. There is room to grow on these characters, contact me for more info.

I could use some money to send back home. Some of you may have noticed it's two accounts on one battle.net account and that is a very astute observation. In order to have access to those four characters I listed above, you'd have to pay for both accounts (You can transfer characters after paying at least a month of time for each account). Because of this blatant inconvenience, I am asking a mere $150. This price, as always, is negotiable. I will answer any questions you have. And I will not screw you out of money or anything. I will give you my contact information/flight number/military information on the off chance I decide to steal your money (lol).

Thanks for looking.